A Reply In The Spirit Of Love

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When DN goes weird with the poetry, I follow suit with Caddyshack's greatest scenes:Carl Spackler: What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta no where to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away - he's gonna hit about a two-iron I think. Oh he got all of that one! The crowd is standing on its feet here, the normally reserved Augusta crowd - going wild - for this young Cinderella, he's come outta no where, he's got about 350 yards left, he's gonna hit about a five-iron, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing - that's - Oh he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that, the crowd is just on its feet here, uh - He's the Cinderella boy, uh - tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a - its looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!Burgerman
Burger, these are great. I kinda can quote them all myself, but seeing it written out word for word is just awesome!!
have we gotten an explanation on this yet or has he actually lost his mind?
Are the two mutually exclusive? I think both are still highly probable.

My vow of silence ends here and now, for I have found a spirit kindred to mine!! Dear Daniel, your words have brightened my day, warmed my heart, and the Creator of the Universe is no doubt chanting a song of bliss at what he sees here!! Lucifer himself has run screaming as all the work he has done has been destroyed because of the words of one man!! You have smothered my soul with light, my dear Daniel, and my words are but a dim reflection of the sanctity not easily present!! Wonderful!! Also, I just had my first erection, what do I do now??

My vow of silence ends here and now, for I have found a spirit kindred to mine!! Dear Daniel, your words have brightened my day, warmed my heart, and the Creator of the Universe is no doubt chanting a song of bliss at what he sees here!! Lucifer himself has run screaming as all the work he has done has been destroyed because of the words of one man!! You have smothered my soul with light, my dear Daniel, and my words are but a dim reflection of the sanctity not easily present!! Wonderful!! Also, I just had my first erection, what do I do now??
oK thats some funny sh.it, really disturbing too...but whatever
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ....
This was the only funny post I've ever read from you. Nice work.