Better Riddle

You are sitting a this years' final table of the WSOP and it is heads up and the stacks are even. On the river you are put all-in by your opponent. There are two spectators that know the strength of both your and your opponent's hands.One of the spectators can only lie the other can only tell the truth but you do not know which is which.You can ask only one question to one of the spectators to determine if you should call or fold. Obviously you hold a moderetly strong hand but not the nuts.What question would you ask to ensure you make the right decision?

obviously you have heard it, thx for giving others a chance. why dont you take your post down?
are you questioning my superior intellect? i'm just that smart. and besides, who's going to listen to a couple of railbirds?
are you questioning my superior intellect? i'm just that smart. and besides, who's going to listen to a couple of railbirds?
Actually i am questioning your intellect.What credit do you think you garner from answering a riddle you already know?If it makes that much of a difference we can still credit your superior intellect by giving KKcountry the credit for first correct answer if you edit your original post.
Actually i am questioning your intellect.What credit do you think you garner from answering a riddle you already know?If it makes that much of a difference we can still credit your superior intellect by giving KKcountry the credit for first correct answer if you edit your original post.
i'm looking for streed cred, obviously.what are you looking for? were you hoping somebody would give you an e-hummer for posting such a great riddle?
i'm looking for streed cred, obviously.what are you looking for? were you hoping somebody would give you an e-hummer for posting such a great riddle?
*sighI think you will get all the street cred you deserve.Actually i was posting a riddle for people that like to figure out riddles, not for people that like answering riddles they already know. My bad.

did you not want anyone to answer???The first responder got it, and for some reason you are mad at him? that is strange.Also, this is a very old riddle.

You are sitting a this years' final table of the WSOP and it is heads up and the stacks are even. On the river you are put all-in by your opponent. There are two spectators that know the strength of both your and your opponent's hands.One of the spectators can only lie the other can only tell the truth but you do not know which is which.You can ask only one question to one of the spectators to determine if you should call or fold. Obviously you hold a moderetly strong hand but not the nuts.What question would you ask to ensure you make the right decision?
None. Because the World Series of Poker rules state: "The one-player-to-a-hand rule will be compulsory."
That riddle was told in an old movie in a scene with a couple of doors and only one correct path.
Now, THERE's a riddle. BTW, the answer is Labyrinth, staring David Bowie in tights. Ahhhh...the 80's.The Left Door Knocker was played by Dave Goelz and the Right was Anthony Asbury. IMDb knows all!
*sighI think you will get all the street cred you deserve.Actually i was posting a riddle for people that like to figure out riddles, not for people that like answering riddles they already know. My bad.
Be quiet. You're just pissed that your "better riddle" got solved in less than a minute.Care to try again?