Protégé 2 Seat 7 Qualifier

Did I just miss a thread Vatche?Ray
You see, sometimes people forget about these tourneys, so drawing attention to them is kinda silly. Wouldn't you rather play against 167 people than 367 when only the top 3 spots get anything???Now then, let's stop posting in this thread so it falls off the top page and some suckers forget.
i have no problem making this thread just mysteriously vanish
i'll start another one (since i'm not eligible for P2) unless you PM me the password to the Negreanu Open this week!
I got a seat to the next 4 qualifiers. I have missed every single one because I simply forget.Thanks OP.
No problem. Because I reminded you; here's the deal. In return for this reminder, every time I tell you to lay down your hand, you lay down your hand. RaySW Jamie Gold Quote for the humor impaired
Why are you not eligible ? I was told that I wasIs is because you donked of all your chips with QQ they dont want you back ? :club: and BUMP!
The only 2 Protege 1 final table players who can't become the next Protege are Fidler and Cory. Fidler because he won the first one and Kory because we decided to make the age 21 this time.