Ladainian Tomlinson

Anyone that took Larry Johnson before this guy is a complete moron. I had the 1st pick in my draft, and I'm no idiot, so I took LT, and I'm thankful. LaDainian is truly amazing. 88 yards in the 1st quarter.

I'd agree that LT is probably a better fantasy choice...but....he had ONE more yard than LJ (and one more TD..1-0) while playing without a doubt the sh*ttiest team in the NFL. Hey, great, he probably is going to have more fantasy points...but let's not get tooooo carried away here......they are both going to be pretty good in real and fantasy football this year. LT didn't have THAT huge of a game...149 total yards and 1 TD....let's not sh*t ourselves here.

I'd agree that LT is probably a better fantasy choice...but....he had ONE more yard than LJ (and one more TD..1-0) while playing without a doubt the sh*ttiest team in the NFL. Hey, great, he probably is going to have more fantasy points...but let's not get tooooo carried away here......they are both going to be pretty good in real and fantasy football this year. LT didn't have THAT huge of a game...149 total yards and 1 TD....let's not sh*t ourselves here.
the loss of trent green coupled with the hits the KC O-line took this offseason mean that it is unlikely LJ will be a top 5 RB this year.not to suggest he isnt good. he is. but I remember Damon Huard.....the chiefs are going to see a lot of 9 and 10 in the box.
the loss of trent green coupled with the hits the KC O-line took this offseason mean that it is unlikely LJ will be a top 5 RB this year.not to suggest he isnt good. he is. but I remember Damon Huard.....the chiefs are going to see a lot of 9 and 10 in the box.
Maybe, and maybe not...once again..he had the same amount of yards with that very O-line and with that very backup QB (BTW, Green won't be out very long)....so I just say wait and see. With a backup QB, who is to say even more of the focus of the offense won't be on LJ, causing him to put up even more yards?? We'll see what happens, I'm just saying let's not get all nuts about LT having one good game.
Anyone that took Larry Johnson before this guy is a complete moron. I had the 1st pick in my draft, and I'm no idiot, so I took LT, and I'm thankful. LaDainian is truly amazing. 88 yards in the 1st quarter.
um okay, LJ played the bengals... LT played the raiders....um should i go on?
LT is good, but LJ is better. IT wont show this year because of O-Line problems, but LJ is better.
From: KCMO <----wow, that's surprisingLJ has shown NOTHING to say he is better than LT. Case closed.
From: KCMO <----wow, that's surprisingLJ has shown NOTHING to say he is better than LT. Case closed.
I support my local guys, so what? LJ, last season, showed his skill. But honeslty, behind the right offensive line it wouldnt matter, LT or LJ, they both would run all day.
I support my local guys, so what? LJ, last season, showed his skill. But honeslty, behind the right offensive line it wouldnt matter, LT or LJ, they both would run all day.
Support and over rating are two different things. FYI.Willie Parker is the best back in the league because he took the Steelers to a Super Bowl win.See what I mean?
Support and over rating are two different things. FYI.Willie Parker is the best back in the league because he took the Steelers to a Super Bowl win.See what I mean?
no, because no one else has ever said that before. But Ive heard many people say that LJ is the best in the league.
Maybe, and maybe not...once again..he had the same amount of yards with that very O-line and with that very backup QB (BTW, Green won't be out very long)....so I just say wait and see. With a backup QB, who is to say even more of the focus of the offense won't be on LJ, causing him to put up even more yards?? We'll see what happens, I'm just saying let's not get all nuts about LT having one good game.
It is unlikely that going from Trent Green to Damon Huard will have any sort of positive effect on the Chiefs/LJ's fantasy potential.Not like he wont be a top 10 back or anything but if you took him #1 you are going to be disappointed. It isnt just about LT....I expect 6-8 RBs, Peyton Manning and maybe one WR will end up having a greater fantasy impact than LJ now (and all of this is entirely out of his hands....in football teammates matter.)
It is unlikely that going from Trent Green to Damon Huard will have any sort of positive effect on the Chiefs/LJ's fantasy potential.Not like he wont be a top 10 back or anything but if you took him #1 you are going to be disappointed. It isnt just about LT....I expect 6-8 RBs, Peyton Manning and maybe one WR will end up having a greater fantasy impact than LJ now (and all of this is entirely out of his hands....in football teammates matter.)
Just for the record, I did NOT take LJ in the first round (he was the #1 pick...but I didn't have it)..and I wouldn't have taken him there anyways. Also, LJ is likely going to get a ton of carries/receptions, so I don't think it's out of the question that he'll have a good fantasy day tomorrow. Huard didn't look THAT bad for the most part, just a few really dumb mistakes. He actually made some pretty good throws in the rain to Gonzalez..but when pressured he simply didn't protect the ball well enough. I expect him to actually do okay.
Just for the record, I did NOT take LJ in the first round (he was the #1 pick...but I didn't have it)..and I wouldn't have taken him there anyways. Also, LJ is likely going to get a ton of carries/receptions, so I don't think it's out of the question that he'll have a good fantasy day tomorrow. Huard didn't look THAT bad for the most part, just a few really dumb mistakes. He actually made some pretty good throws in the rain to Gonzalez..but when pressured he simply didn't protect the ball well enough. I expect him to actually do okay.
Just for th record i did pick LJin the first round,pick #2 overall. I hate to agre with koop but you gotta on this. LJ is going to pretty much carrry the Chiefs now, just probably not very far.
  • 1 month later...
QFT.LT is still amazing.
QFT.LT is still amazing.
The best part about LT now is that he's also a great decoy. Michael Turner is averaging more YPC, and getting the important late game carries. During the Steelers game, both were on the field for most of the second half, and LT was often split wide. He's what Reggie Bush has wet dreams of becoming.
  • 5 weeks later...

Can you say.... MAN-CHILD!!!!!!!!This guy is an absolute freak, plus I think John and Al wanted to get him alone in the dark lastnight.In 4 games he has produced 769 yds of total offense and 14 touches, a truly impossible pace. Those numbers have to be a record over a 4 game span. And you gotta love the dark visor..06.nfl.tomlinson.jpg

• 3 weeks later...