Doyle Brunson Cheated At Poker...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was refering to Russ when bringing up Chip. I think it is highly likely that Doyle cheated. It is interesting that Dyle has transitioned to today's game fine but Amarillo Slim can't get past day one in a tournament today. Are players that much better now?

Yeah I was refering to Russ when bringing up Chip. I think it is highly likely that Doyle cheated. It is interesting that Dyle has transitioned to today's game fine but Amarillo Slim can't get past day one in a tournament today. Are players that much better now?
well, slim is older than doyle, hasn't aged as well, has other pressures in his life, and never really was a top tear player.. he was excellent at game selection, and hustling suckers, but he never played in the big game with brunson and company.. he'd play folks like changra and flynt.
Kinda tough to focus on poker when all you can think about is touching your grandchildren.
Most rumors are based, at least relatively, in fact.Mike Caro thought enough of what he was saying to take a very deep look into what was going on.
I'm sticking to my Jose Canseco comparison. Scumbag? Sure, but that doesn't mean some of what he says is true.
Kinda tough to focus on poker when all you can think about is touching your grandchildren.
Heh one would think. When they showed the innagural PPT on tv, he was at the feature table and played awful. It was pretty embarrassing if you were a fan of old poker players who like to touch their grandchildren, but since I'm not, I found it funny.
I'm sticking to my Jose Canseco comparison. Scumbag? Sure, but that doesn't mean some of what he says is true.
Ding!
Heh one would think. When they showed the innagural PPT on tv, he was at the feature table and played awful. It was pretty embarrassing if you were a fan of old poker players who like to touch their grandchildren, but since I'm not, I found it funny.
Wow..hahaha..Actually laughed out loud at that one..We gotta hang out some time.
Well played!