Meeting A Pro Ettiquette?

Stalk the pro you want to meet, follow him/her into the bathroom. Go into the stall next to him/her and challenge (pro) to a shitting contest. You can have different prop bets for loudest spalsh, longest fart, longest unbroken terd, bonus bets on floaters and a trifecta if you clog the toilet.If anything will work this one will, poker players bet on anything and they will respect the bathroom humor, degenerate gambling and competitive crapping in general.

maybe it's just that I'm tired and my eyes weren't working right, but when I saw the title of this post, I coulda swore it said, "Meeting a prostitute"Man I need to get laid.......
Why don't you just pick up a hooker in El Cajon on the way to Sycuan?I finished top two tables in that tourney btw rick. It's pretty nice. Then I began to slay everyone at the 100 max 1/2 table and get away with $555.You going on Thursday?
Why don't you just pick up a hooker in El Cajon on the way to Sycuan?I finished top two tables in that tourney btw rick. It's pretty nice. Then I began to slay everyone at the 100 max 1/2 table and get away with $555.You going on Thursday?
which tourney was that? And I'm so ugly, the hookers in El Cajon don't look twice at me.
I see a lot of pros when I go to Vegas. I sat 20 feet away from Daniel at Caesar's while we both watched the Superbowl this year. I didn't introduce myself/interrupt him because I wouldn't know what to say ("Hi! I'm a fan!"), I don't know what impact saying "hi" to him in person would have on my life or his, I'm not real big on being a "fan" of a person anyway (although I am a DN fan), and I think they (popular figures) probably get enough grief/interruptions/whatever in their life anyway. My philosophy is to leave em alone if you can't play in the game with them.
Exactly. Word for word.
which tourney was that? And I'm so ugly, the hookers in El Cajon don't look twice at me.
The Sycuan Thursday night $20 buy in or something I can't remember I havn't been in a few months.
The Sycuan Thursday night $20 buy in or something I can't remember I havn't been in a few months.
that's awesome, I do pretty well in that tourney normally too. I'm taking Friday off to go play in the Commerce CA state championship,Hopefully it'll be good times

Walk up to him wearing a trenchcoat and hat, and, without looking at him, say, "The crows fly at sunset." If he responds with, "as the nightowls weep in the trees." You're in. Immediately pull your pants down and prepare.If he responds with, "while the pigeons swarm the fields." Run. I can't tell you why, but run as fast as you can.

What wandigo is trying to say is either a handshake or a full on hockey brawl will be fine. Poker pro's love to throw down for no reason. It helps them manage tilt.
I thought the same thing when I read that post.
Walk up to him wearing a trenchcoat and hat, and, without looking at him, say, "The crows fly at sunset." If he responds with, "as the nightowls weep in the trees." You're in. Immediately pull your pants down and prepare.If he responds with, "while the pigeons swarm the fields." Run. I can't tell you why, but run as fast as you can.If he responds with, "but the rooster crows in the morn." Find Kathy Liebert. I think you'll understand why. :club:
FYP
I dont know how much romanian he speaks (ive asked in the past, but he never seems to respond). Every time I meet a new one I say the following (which always gets a good laugh and starts the conversation off well):I'll write it out phonetically for ya:Chay Fatch, tay oobesk booka marayIf he understands romanian, he will laugh hard as does everyone.For all those who speak it, you are probably chuckling a little as well. Its about all I know and I've been married to my romanian wife for 9 years (as of Aug 31)... *sigh*.. I wish I knew more..EDIT: You have to also understand that this is something my kids and I say to each other - so yes, its a little childish, but at least shows the effort!
daniel speaks Romanian fluent!!