Meeting A Pro Ettiquette?

Have a question for DN.. I am to be in AC this weekend, and was planning on going to Borgata to watch some WPT action. First question, will I be able to just walk in and watch the tourney? Second, what is the best way to say hi? Thanks in advance, hope to see you there. Good luck in advance as wellAllen

They know they are Public Figures and most have an acceptance of that. If you are polite and show respect for them they will likely return your respect. Don't act like you already know them or are somehow automatically a "friend" - you aren't their friend yet. Wait for a "Socially Acceptable" opportunity to say something like: "Hi, my name is XXX. I recognized you and and just wanted to say hello."By "Socially Acceptable Opportunity" I do not mean, at the urinal, in the middle of a hand, spending time with their "real" friends/family, in the middle of a meal, or just after a bad beat or bust out. They are people too. Show some respect and common sense.

Wear a golf swing harness, the full body kind.Stand in hallway and practise swings, saying YES and THAT's MONEY really loud after each swingHe will come to you.

had a feeling i was going to get some smart responses. I have never been to a big tourney like this before.. can i just walk into the room and look around? do i have to buy a ticket to watch? thats all i was asking folks.
You can just walk in, and hang back while you see what others are doing.I felt the same way at the WSOp, first time, and it takes only a couple minutes and you can see what's going on, and where you can and can't be. If you are wearing a FCP hat, DN will say Hi if he sees you.
Have a question for DN.. I am to be in AC this weekend, and was planning on going to Borgata to watch some WPT action. First question, will I be able to just walk in and watch the tourney? Second, what is the best way to say hi? Thanks in advance, hope to see you there. Good luck in advance as wellAllen
I see a lot of pros when I go to Vegas. I sat 20 feet away from Daniel at Caesar's while we both watched the Superbowl this year. I didn't introduce myself/interrupt him because I wouldn't know what to say ("Hi! I'm a fan!"), I don't know what impact saying "hi" to him in person would have on my life or his, I'm not real big on being a "fan" of a person anyway (although I am a DN fan), and I think they (popular figures) probably get enough grief/interruptions/whatever in their life anyway. My philosophy is to leave em alone if you can't play in the game with them.
immediately attempt to shake Daniels hand multiple times, while sneezing violently.
Also it helps to be in a bathroom, or at least to have recently touched your genitals w/out washing your hands.
had a feeling i was going to get some smart responses. I have never been to a big tourney like this before.. can i just walk into the room and look around? do i have to buy a ticket to watch? thats all i was asking folks.
well if you ask stupid questions you should usually get stupid answers

I dont know how much romanian he speaks (ive asked in the past, but he never seems to respond). Every time I meet a new one I say the following (which always gets a good laugh and starts the conversation off well):I'll write it out phonetically for ya:Chay Fatch, tay oobesk booka marayIf he understands romanian, he will laugh hard as does everyone.For all those who speak it, you are probably chuckling a little as well. Its about all I know and I've been married to my romanian wife for 9 years (as of Aug 31)... *sigh*.. I wish I knew more..EDIT: You have to also understand that this is something my kids and I say to each other - so yes, its a little childish, but at least shows the effort!