***official Chicago Bears Thread***

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now my cynicism has washed away and I've left myself vulnerable because I'm officially excited about the bears again. God damnit o thought I was off that narcotic

Wow! Overtime thriller, baby! Osweiller for President!!!

Sorry, wrong thread.   Mods, please move.

Was anyone else 78% convinced that the bears were going to blow another double digit fourth quarter lead?
Yep, I was so ready to denounce them for the rest of the season.

Bears + Vikings = Nearly 100 point shootout?!? WTF? Where's the vaulted defense of both teams? Vikings special teams were simply awful.If there were Bears fans weren't drinking that Kyle Orton Koolaid, I imagine they are now.

Bears + Vikings = Nearly 100 point shootout?!? WTF? Where's the vaulted defense of both teams? Vikings special teams were simply awful.If there were Bears fans weren't drinking that Kyle Orton Koolaid, I imagine they are now.
Many of the bears points came from the defense. They created alot of turn overs, had some big plays. The bears defense makes big plays, but gives up big plays. they also have an infuriatingly hard time stopping the run, and appear to get gassed late in games, which drives me insane.
Awful is a compliment. More like fucking pathetic.
Many of the bears points came from the defense. They created alot of turn overs, had some big plays. The bears defense makes big plays, but gives up big plays. they also have an infuriatingly hard time stopping the run, and appear to get gassed late in games, which drives me insane.
I hope/pretty sure you meant stopping the pass.They're 5th in the league stopping the run.Oh yeah, Bears have the most points in the league this year. Looooolweeeee!
I could have too when the nearest defender is 20 yards away every time.
So you aren't giving him any credit?
I hope/pretty sure you meant stopping the pass.They're 5th in the league stopping the run.Oh yeah, Bears have the most points in the league this year. Looooolweeeee!
They are great against the run early in games, late they can't stop anything.

Check out this blurb I read on Devin Hester's news on ESPN fantasy football ( sorry, I can't link, it's just like, one of those pop up things...

The Bears may adopt the Dolphins' wildcat formation, with Hester in the Ronnie Brown role, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.Spin: The Bears have a bye this week, and offensive coordinator Ron Turner said they will tinker with some things. "We have played around with some of [the wildcat formation]," Turner said. "We actually did some things last year in practice and in training camp this year that we haven't gotten to yet. You have to find ways to get your playmakers the ball. It's something we'll explore as our offense evolves." Hester hasn't broken a big return yet this year, and this could give him a chance to get the ball in some space and give the defense a different look. The Bears play the Lions in Week 9, and they could be the perfect defense for the Bears to feature the wildcat for the first time.
how sweet is that?

Well.. I took a nap this after noon, and when I woke up, the bears were down 23-13 and Rex Grossman was the QB, and I went looking for something to drink. I never, in a million years, thought the bears would win after seeing that half time score and QB status. I won't complain about the games earlier in the season anymore, because this win was a gift. That said, I still hate rex Grossman. Any word from any chicago land bears fans in the know on orton's ankle would be appreciated.

Well.. I took a nap this after noon, and when I woke up, the bears were down 23-13 and Rex Grossman was the QB, and I went looking for something to drink. I never, in a million years, thought the bears would win after seeing that half time score and QB status. I won't complain about the games earlier in the season anymore, because this win was a gift. That said, I still hate rex Grossman. Any word from any chicago land bears fans in the know on orton's ankle would be appreciated.
Never count out any team facing the Lions. No lead is insurmountable (sp?) when facing that pathetic excuse for a pro-football team. ESPN said he's out a month.
Was at the game and the place went dead silent when Ortman didn't get up. Dumbfuck needs to learn how to slide.Supposedly out 4 weeks with a high ankle sprain.We are toast.
Was at the game and the place went dead silent when Ortman didn't get up. Dumbfuck needs to learn how to slide.Supposedly out 4 weeks with a high ankle sprain.We are toast.
I dunno... Titans at home ( a loss probably even with orton, now a lock to be a loss) @ greenbay (we did well against green bay with Rex in the past, but still, a tough game) @ rams ( Winnable) @ vikings ( winnable). If the bears can go 2-2 in those games, they are just fine. I sure would like to have those 3 games they gave away earlier in the year back, however.
I dunno... Titans at home ( a loss probably even with orton, now a lock to be a loss) @ greenbay (we did well against green bay with Rex in the past, but still, a tough game) @ rams ( Winnable) @ vikings ( winnable). If the bears can go 2-2 in those games, they are just fine. I sure would like to have those 3 games they gave away earlier in the year back, however.
yuh but my Falcons actually tried to give you guys the game first......then you gave it back
  • 4 weeks later...
4th and 1 denied99 yard TD
I have Forte and Chicago's defense in my lineup......**** THE GODDAMN SHITTY ASS BEARS......FREAKIN PATHETICobv i need this game to clinch playoff berth..............**** THIS