***official Chicago Bears Thread***

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now my cynicism has washed away and I've left myself vulnerable because I'm officially excited about the bears again. God damnit o thought I was off that narcotic

Wow! Overtime thriller, baby! Osweiller for President!!!

Sorry, wrong thread.   Mods, please move.

This should be a good game. I'm hoping Green Bay's defense is a little better than Seattle's. One thing for sure, it will be cold. And this is just what the NFL wants, post season football, outdoors in the elements, with two of the most storied franchises in history. There will be a lot of Lombardi/Halas video all over the ESPN's this week. Are we ready for some football?Oh yeah, the Patriots can't stop a nosebleed. Love that quote.

I think this is the biggest football game of my life. I'm more excited about this than the superbowl, as I had no belief we could beat the colts.
From ESPN.com:"SeatGeek.com, a website that forecasts, aggregates and organizes ticket data for the online secondary market, shows the cheapest available ticket at $504 and the most expensive eclipsing $13,000. But the range falls somewhere in between."Greatest reporting ever.Packers opened as 3 point favorites.

OH IT HURTS SO MUCH.. so much.. so much..and my consulation prize is that the team I hate the most in the AFC, the steelers, beat my favorite coach in the NFL, so now the only thing i can root for in the super bowl is a meteor. Christ almighty.

OH IT HURTS SO MUCH.. so much.. so much..and my consulation prize is that the team I hate the most in the AFC, the steelers, beat my favorite coach in the NFL, so now the only thing i can root for in the super bowl is a meteor. Christ almighty.
sorry big D, its gotta sting bad.
lolll bigD, youre too much :club:
That's what she said?
Mike Martz is god.
No. Was really disappointed with the coaching. Just didn't understand deferring the opeing coin flip, not kicking the FG, having Collins play, and the reverse on the 3rd down.An extension to Lovie wil be frustrating. He won't win a Super Bowl as a head coach.
That's what she said?No. Was really disappointed with the coaching. Just didn't understand deferring the opeing coin flip, not kicking the FG, having Collins play, and the reverse on the 3rd down.An extension to Lovie wil be frustrating. He won't win a Super Bowl as a head coach.
Not that i disagree with anything above......but the bolded just pains me. I was cursing that play out before it Bennett took his second step with the ball...the same that i was cursing going with collins as #2 before he even took a snap. It's not that im an all knowing sports fan.....it's that these decisions were so obviously awful, even the standard joe q. fanboy could easily deduce the failure.
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Keeps getting harder and harder to be a Bears fan. What a joke of a team. Sure am I glad I'm not paying to see them play.

And they play on Thanksgiving. Better schedule my meal accordingly.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Bear Down! We're totally one pass rusher away from being a champion! So glad we traded away two picks to spend 33% of our cap space on him! This is gonna be great!

And now my cynicism has washed away and I've left myself vulnerable because I'm officially excited about the bears again. God damnit o thought I was off that narcotic

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...