***official Chicago Bears Thread***

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now my cynicism has washed away and I've left myself vulnerable because I'm officially excited about the bears again. God damnit o thought I was off that narcotic

Wow! Overtime thriller, baby! Osweiller for President!!!

Sorry, wrong thread.   Mods, please move.

another week, another 3rd string QB for the Bears to feast on...just how far is that horse shoe lodged up ya'll asses?im curious, when was the last time a team had a 3rd string QB start against them 3 different games by 3 different teams in one season?has it ever even happened before? this has to be some kind of record.

Bears remaining schedule:vs Vikings@ Dolphinsvs Eagles@ Lionsvs Patriots@ Vikingsvs Jets@ PackersBears will be LUCKY if they can go 3-5 with that brutal schedule.0-8, 1-7 or 2-6 far more likely than 3-5 imo...
sick read
sick read
vs Vikings.....top 3 rec out@ Dolphins....3rd string QBvs Eagles@ Lions..........3rd string QBvs Patriots....got your asses beat down@ Vikings.....3rd string QB, no APvs Jets@ Packersand the bears thru this run, virtually no injuries...so ya, i stand by what i said...
vs Vikings.....top 3 rec out@ Dolphins....3rd string QBvs Eagles@ Lions..........3rd string QBvs Patriots....got your asses beat down@ Vikings.....3rd string QB, no APvs Jets@ Packersand the bears thru this run, virtually no injuries...so ya, i stand by what i said...
Can only beat who they put in front of you.Favre sucked all season (1st string QB)Miami sucked all season (Would you have preferred Henne or Pennington?)Eagles are good (Shall we keep skipping over this?)Lions just don't win ever, and Stafford has shown nothing when he's played.Pats are the best team in football probably.Vikings #2 - Favre doesn't scare anybody. AP had 51 yards in the first game. We put up 40.
Can only beat who they put in front of you.Favre sucked all season (1st string QB)Miami sucked all season (Would you have preferred Henne or Pennington?)Eagles are good (Shall we keep skipping over this?)Lions just don't win ever, and Stafford has shown nothing when he's played.Pats are the best team in football probably.Vikings #2 - Favre doesn't scare anybody. AP had 51 yards in the first game. We put up 40.
favre played for 1 quarteryes, i would have prefered henne or pennington lolkeep skipping? go check the last post before this post i said "a rare good win for the bears"lions dont win ever?? lmao thats why they beat you guys in Chicago and had their win taken away because of the way the rule was worded in the rule book( the nfl is looking into changing the way thta rule is worded because of that specific play mind you)as far as the 2nd game vs the lions, you guys barely beat them in a 4th quarter comeback when it was their 3rd strings QBs 1st gamelike i told BigD, its easy to stop AP when our top 3 recievers are out and we have no one th throw to

youre right, you can only beat who they put in front of you...i have nothing against the bears, i know it looks like that because i keep calling you guys lucky...but the only reason i keep bringing up your luck is because bigD keeps throwing his "sick read" comments at me...ill be rooting for you guys if you guys are playing either against the patriots or saints, other than that i could care less if you guys win or lose.

i have nothing against the bears, i know it looks like that because i keep calling you guys lucky...but the only reason i keep bring up your luck is because bigD keeps throwing his "sick read" comments at me...
But your initial comment was that they would be lucky to go 3-5. They have been lucky.They have been much better than 3-5.So, you know, sick read.
But your initial comment was that they would be lucky to go 3-5. They have been lucky.
no, they have been a hell of a lot more than "lucky"to make you guys feel better, i will say this:if i had know the bears would have no injuries thru that stretch, and that they would play teams playing their 3rd string QBs and such, i never wouldve said "they will be lucky to go 3-5"
ill be rooting for you guys if you guys are playing either against the patriots or saints, other than that i could caer less if you guys win or lose.
I'd love to see a Patriots-Saints Super Bowl. But I'd rather see Chargers-Eagles.I also wouldn't mind the Packers in there if they can make it.I don't want Indy, KC, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, the NFC West, Atlanta, Chicago, or the Giants involved in any championship games.Actually, now that I think about it, it would be pretty great if a 7-9 NFC West champion won the Super Bowl.