***official Chicago Bears Thread***

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And now my cynicism has washed away and I've left myself vulnerable because I'm officially excited about the bears again. God damnit o thought I was off that narcotic

Wow! Overtime thriller, baby! Osweiller for President!!!

Sorry, wrong thread.   Mods, please move.

God damned sportsbetting making this so freakin bittersweet!I'm out $200, but the undefeated bet is still alive.A win is a win though. Thank god for Brian Urlacher and Devin Hester.

A win is a win. If they go 16-0 people won't be saying, "Yeah, but remember when they were dominated the whole game and had to squeak out that win against the Cardinals in week 6?!?"
If they go undefeated people will especially remember this game.It will become one of the most famous regular season games ever.In case that happens, I think we'd better give it a name.Let's keep it simple and call it "the Miracle in the Desert"After this game it's hard not to see the Bears as a team with some sort of biblical destiny.(reposted just in case the Bears keep winning)
your avatar
Just jealous cheesehead?My only regret is that when the Bears play the Fudgepackers on 12-31 that the Bears probably will have a bye and home field clinched for the playoffs and Urlacher will be on the sidelines and can't tee off on Favre in his last NFL game.

Not a good showing.At least this will end the stupid comparisons with the '85 Bears.Back to the drawing board and hopefully a better effort by Grossman against the Giants.

wow Grossman needs some work.
It really wasn't Grossman today!The receivers were fucking up left and right, half not in the right spot, the other half dropping passes, and fumbling when they did catch them. Not to mention Hester's 2 fumbles and everything. (We got bailed out a few times, but still)He didn't throw a pick until he started having to press because things were going wrong right in front of him. His fumble couldn't have been avoided. Don't blame Grossman, he had lots of help.
It really wasn't Grossman today!The receivers were fucking up left and right, half not in the right spot, the other half dropping passes, and fumbling when they did catch them. Not to mention Hester's 2 fumbles and everything. (We got bailed out a few times, but still)He didn't throw a pick until he started having to press because things were going wrong right in front of him. His fumble couldn't have been avoided. Don't blame Grossman, he had lots of help.
Yeah of course it was a team effort but I wouldn't leave Grossman out of it. He's still not the quarterback we want him to be. The game at Arizona showed everyone that he isn't a Manning or Brady. All in all it was a sad looking game.
Not a good showing.At least this will end the stupid comparisons with the '85 Bears.Back to the drawing board and hopefully a better effort by Grossman against the Giants.
Not really. They lost to the Dolphins too.

Da bears!bring on the jets.. i think this is going to be their hardest game of the season. the jets are gonna be fired up after beating the patriots and the patriots are starting to crumble. not that betting the patriots is gonna be easy but i think the jets game is gonna be harder to win

Da bears!bring on the jets.. i think this is going to be their hardest game of the season. the jets are gonna be fired up after beating the patriots and the patriots are starting to crumble. not that betting the patriots is gonna be easy but i think the jets game is gonna be harder to win
I don't know. The Jets could win, but there are a lot of things working against them here. Not only do the Bears have a lot of momentum, but they are #1 against the pass. Seeing as the Jets live off short passes they can have a lot of trouble in this game. If they want to have any shot in this game, they have to bring on the blitz. Grossman is among the league leaders in interceptions so if we can put pressure on him there's a good chance he's going to turn it over.