Flopped Straight On Scary Board

Whats my turn action? I think checking the flop woulda been awful in case it gets checked around..Anyone play it differently, hollaPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t2970)UTG+1 (t2300)MP1 (t1350)MP2 (t2905)MP3 (t1760)CO (t4735)Button (t1495)SB (t1760)Hero (t2580)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jspade.gif, 7heart.gif. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls t50, MP1 calls t50, 1 fold, MP3 calls t50, CO calls t50, 2 folds, Hero checks.Flop: (t275) 9spade.gif, Theart.gif, 8spade.gif(5 players)Hero bets t250, UTG+1 calls t250, MP1 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls t250.Turn: (t1025) 9diamond.gif(3 players)Hero ..

frankly i dont see this as that scary a board. if either player has a set or two pair on the flop i see them as raising almost every time because the board is so coordinated. personally im thinking our opponents likely holdings may be top pair with marginal kicker or flush and straight draws. I say you bet 3/4 of the pot here to make both opponents pay if they want to play but i definatly dont think were behind in this hand unless one of our opponents were lucky enough to flop the nut straight. BET this turn HARD

frankly i dont see this as that scary a board. if either player has a set or two pair on the flop i see them as raising almost every time because the board is so coordinated. personally im thinking our opponents likely holdings may be top pair with marginal kicker or flush and straight draws. I say you bet 3/4 of the pot here to make both opponents pay if they want to play but i definatly dont think were behind in this hand unless one of our opponents were lucky enough to flop the nut straight. BET this turn HARD
My thoughts exactly.