Easiest Way To Clear A Deposit Bonus

I just made a deposit onto pokerroom(donkroom I know) with their newest 50% reload bonus. I'm a lower-income college student so I've always been a small stakes player so deposit bonuses never appealed to me. I cashed big a couple days ago and made this deposit and was wondering, what do you guys do to clear larger bonuses? Higher stakes? Same stakes? I've heard blackjack works too.Any input would be great. Thanks.

I just made a deposit onto pokerroom(donkroom I know) with their newest 50% reload bonus. I'm a lower-income college student so I've always been a small stakes player so deposit bonuses never appealed to me. I cashed big a couple days ago and made this deposit and was wondering, what do you guys do to clear larger bonuses? Higher stakes? Same stakes? I've heard blackjack works too.Any input would be great. Thanks.
Well I am not exactly sure how pokerroom awards you to clear the bonus but I am assuming raked hands. I would just mulit table smaller stakes that get enough rake but where you can still handle a loss.
Well I am not exactly sure how pokerroom awards you to clear the bonus but I am assuming raked hands. I would just mulit table smaller stakes that get enough rake but where you can still handle a loss.
Thank goodness you replied then.

I cleared tons of bonuses on the OnGame network (pokerroom, fcp, etc) 4tabling limit. I've done it doing $1-2 etc. 4 tabling full ring, I think u can clear about 120 points an hour? short handed I think about 200 pts. Not too sure, I'm actually going to be playing on fcp this week and next to clear two bonuses, I want some poker boookssssssss