Should You Fold This

I dont care if they are tightthey both have a M of 2.....so any cards are really pushable. And if the one with more chips survives(forgot which one it was) They wont be in the blinds and you will be. Unless, or course you decided to be one of the weak *** player who folds themselves down to nothing just to gain a little something more.You had a great chance to triple up. And you blew it. 5 handed, with an of of less than 2, I dont care what the action is, if I have QQ, im in

for me, it really depends on my read of these guys... if they are 'tight' then I would expect I would be up at least one K or A.... and I'd be racing..Do I want to race in this spot? I dunno.. it would depend on my mood...I think in most cases, I'm going to fold here though.As stated earlier, I'd rather make a bad fold than a bad call...and, going back down a level is a pain...so I'd probably fold this, and look to get my chips in the middle sometime in the next round, when I have 4th locked up...

id say fold i was playing in a tourny with 3 all ins behind me i had AA. auto call right? well preflop i was about 49% to win with 2 other callers after i pushed. it was AA, AK, K 10, 99, and KQ. 9 hits on the turn and im out. so pushing with more than 1 person pushing with you is always risky.

id say fold i was playing in a tourny with 3 all ins behind me i had AA. auto call right? well preflop i was about 49% to win with 2 other callers after i pushed. it was AA, AK, K 10, 99, and KQ. 9 hits on the turn and im out. so pushing with more than 1 person pushing with you is always risky.
Yeah, because getting my money in with a 50% chance against 3 others is definitely -EV.
um, i dont know how you guys are advocating a straight fold here. we are easily beating their range of pushable and callable hands here. i think this is almost a clear call espescially due to the fact that we are shortstacked. somebody get in here and stove it, but i would bet money that we would have an equity edge in this situation. in low buy in/fast blind structures sit n go's and tourneys, you have to go with your big hands and just hope they hold up/arent dominated. you simply just dont have the deepstack to fade this. you'll be dominated here and there, but you will be ahead most of time in this situation. take your lumps here, but it's an easy call. 5 handed QQ is huge, espescially when 2 tighties are holding stack of 5 bb's. second caller is calling with AA-88 AK-AJs and maybe more, we are easily beating this range. CLEAR CALL.
Nice post. I agree with you and with Tim. If this is deep stacks with a slower structure, you could fold. You aren't getting another big hand like this soon so I think it has to be a call.I always play to finish first in any tournament I enter, and only two hands scare us. These guys are short with a wide range of pushes. Call and hope they don't have those two hands.Someone said you're a coinflip at best? Maybe, but winning coinflips is how you win these fast playing STT's.
for me, it really depends on my read of these guys... if they are 'tight' then I would expect I would be up at least one K or A.... and I'd be racing..Do I want to race in this spot? I dunno.. it would depend on my mood...
If they have 1 ace or king, you are not racing, you are a favourite. You're racing in a car, while he's on a bicycle.
I always play to finish first in any tournament I enter, and only two hands scare us. These guys are short with a wide range of pushes. Call and hope they don't have those two hands.
while I call too, are you even considering the payout structure?not sure "going for first" is the point in these things