Biggest Calling Station In Poker?

Mike Gracz, but in a good way. Hes not afraid to make a sick call if he thinks hes good.DN makes a ton of tough laydowns so I think it would be hard to say hes a calling station. I know he does the "im just curious" thing aot before he calls but I think that is more to do with thinking hes good or possibley good, but just says it as a defense mechanism incase he is incorrect.

I don't think you are too far off. There are many pros who are worse than Daniel but Daniel does seem to make a lot of calls when he knows he is beat and i think he does that to prove to himself that his reads are right.

yeah, but he also makes calls thinking he's beat when he's really not.like calling Todd's allin with AQ on the Q high board when Todd had AK. DN even said he probably had AA or KK but still called.

Id say Negreanu... I like how he always says.."Im just curious" when he knows hes beat but he cant lay a hand down...Thats his excuse...Im just curious..Who do you guys think is the biggest pro calling station??
I actually nicknamed Andy Bloch that a while ago...
what do you mean you nicknamed him?
what do you mean, what does he mean? Are you retarded or just really not funny.DN makes a lot of calls that may look bad because he plays a lot of pots and thus players are more likely to try and bluff him. DN is not a calling station by any stretch of the (retarded or otherwise) imagination.
DanielNegreanu: I actually nicknamed Andy Bloch that a while ago...
I think your nickname should change, Daniel. With your luck lately, instead of being called, "Kid Poker" we should start calling you, "2nd Nuts"
just in HSP
how bout Lack calling DN out.Phil was out of line; but I totally agree.Agree in a way that someone who has never played at that level nor seen BG play more than 500 hands would agree. That is to say i don't know anything; but cumulatively, DN seems to be makng a ton of bad calls. And, he lets too many hands get there from what I"m seeingAgain, not that I know anything.
how bout Lack calling DN out.Phil was out of line; but I totally agree.Agree in a way that someone who has never played at that level nor seen BG play more than 500 hands would agree. That is to say i don't know anything; but cumulatively, DN seems to be makng a ton of bad calls.
I was actually totally with Laak on the curiosity. I think folding JJ in that spot is fairly standard.

Well it was pretty telling lastnight because they played the first episode of HSP, when Danny was killing it and the last episode after all the ****. And his play, though helped tremendously by some luck, was so much better. He was making better decisions. It was clear. Ya know, not that I blame the guy, I dont know anyone that can go on a run that bad and not tilt some.

how bout Lack calling DN out.Phil was out of line; but I totally agree.Agree in a way that someone who has never played at that level nor seen BG play more than 500 hands would agree. That is to say i don't know anything; but cumulatively, DN seems to be makng a ton of bad calls. And, he lets too many hands get there from what I"m seeingAgain, not that I know anything.
I liked Daniel's response to Phil......it was like he was saying: "Leave me alone....can't you see I'm steaming here!!!".Man that was a tough day in the office for DN......