Top Pair Second Nut Flush Draw

.50/1.00 NL. I was at the table for over an hour when this hand came up. Before posting I have $156 in the BB and the Villian has $92 in the SBUTG raised to $2 and everyone called so I completed the BB with K6 of spades.$12 in the pot and the flop comes K-2-4 (2 and 4 of spades). The SB leads out for $9 and I raise to $33 and the SB moves in ($90 total). So it is only $57 to call into $135.The villian had played agressively when he had a hand and was recently sucked out on in a big pot (about $225). I figured he had at least top pair (better kicker), probably two pair and even a set of 2's or 4's. I therefore believe I am the favorite over any hand except the set or an Ax of spades.I raised on the flop figuring I was the favorite and hoping to push an ace high flush out, as well as not wanting to be faced with a big bet on the turn if a spade does not hit so I was willing to play a big pot. And now it is a big pot. This is a no brainer call, right?

Definate call. Even if your up against A-K you still have a 46% chance to win the hand and if your up against a set of deuces or fours you have a 31% chance to win the hand. With so much money in the pot there is no way you can fold this.

Definate call. Even if your up against A-K you still have a 46% chance to win the hand and if your up against a set of deuces or fours you have a 31% chance to win the hand. With so much money in the pot there is no way you can fold this.
Do you agree with the raise on the flop?

Preflop = standardOn the flop you have a big hand - go with it. I like the raise. Don't fold to the allin. You are correct that it is a no brainer call. If you aren't willing to call this bet you shouldn't be raising the flop in the first place.I'm guessing he had a better K or a set and you hit the flush. I'm also guessing he started berating you afterwards about calling the allin 'on a draw'.

I did hit the flush on the turn and win. He had K-2. The villian did not go crazy, he just left. The reason I posted was that I am new to cash games (roughly six weeks) and in a tourney, if this was the early part of the tourney I would have thought long and hard about folding to survive (especially if I felt I had an edge at the table), but probably would have called (assuming I did raise the flop).Moving into cash games, I am pushing my big draws much harder and am just looking for reinforcement that it is the right thing to do. My results over that short period indicate that a willingness to play big pots on big draws is the way to go, but I have a lot to learn and thousands of hands to see.Thanks for the info