Contra Fans - A Treat

I'd rather a link to the actual game.
QFMFTalthough i gottta admitt, that was pretty phucking sweeeet!!!honestly if i could play guitar like that, i'd just strap a amp to my back and bring my **** every where playing.and I'd especially bust that **** out at parties, ohhh man i'd get soo much puss.
QFMFTalthough i gottta admitt, that was pretty phucking sweeeet!!!honestly if i could play guitar like that, i'd just strap a amp to my back and bring my **** every where playing.and I'd especially bust that **** out at parties, ohhh man i'd get soo much puss.
I can do the guitar stuff at parties, but I've always wanted to be a badass pianist and bust out some Chopin in Eminor at a party. Chicks dig guys who can play the piano.Get yourself an acoustic guitar royal and I'll teach ya a few riffs to at least get a hand-job.

i think my greatest achievement in life is beating contra by myself once without using the code for extra lives. i wish i was joking. i also wish i could do it again, but i could probably play the rest of my life and not be able to pull it off again.

i think my greatest achievement in life is beating contra by myself once without using the code for extra lives. i wish i was joking. i also wish i could do it again, but i could probably play the rest of my life and not be able to pull it off again.
I cleared it 3 times straight without dying once. I'm the man.
You forgot a B,A. I also see you played 2 players more often than one.U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,B,A,B,A SELECT START
you only need B,A once and no select for it to workthe same code will also work for the NES game "Life Force"
im calling shenanigans on this
Only did it once (3 times without dying - the game restarts after the credits continuing your score - if I remember correctly). If you played the game as much as my brother and I, you'd be surprised how easy it was.