Official Lets Go Steelers Thread

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no voice after yelling at Charlie Batch for like 5 straight minutes when he fumbled.By Charlie Batch, I mean the TV at the bar.

I am a Dolphins fan so I am a little upset that something so dumb as a busted zone coverage led to a defeat..but I am happy for you all.Congrats again guys.
Wasn't really busted zone coverage it was set up. They triple teamed Hines Ward all night and ran the run that they play faked on 4 times. It was brilliant.I wish the Dolphins the best but the O-Line is atrocious and the D-Line is old and this isn't going to get them very far.
Well...at least it's a freeroll.Fins are gonna kill those goofballs.
No sir :icon_dance:and yes, I was waiting until after the game was over so I didn't have to re-live the Mavs tragedy.
which one?He looked mobile and promising up until those horrible 4th quarter picks.
The last pick of the game by the steelers with a little over 3 minutes(I think) to go. When they were up 4 and the Dolphins were driving.
taking my medicine.Phins played like poop in the 4th
Yeah, they were fantastic for 53 minutes. Dont know what you are talking about Krup though. The O-line looked suprisingly good. D-line is fine.the problems are in the secondary. Very young. They just gave up 3 TD passes to Charlie freaking Batch. I swear you are off on every comment you make....Culpepper had plenty of time to throw....he just threw off his back foot twice in the 4th and when you throw off your back foot.....
Wasn't really busted zone coverage it was set up. They triple teamed Hines Ward all night and ran the run that they play faked on 4 times. It was brilliant.I wish the Dolphins the best but the O-Line is atrocious and the D-Line is old and this isn't going to get them very far.
NO...IT WAS A BUSTED COVERAGE.Do you understand a 3 under zone defense? Hill heard the check call to a quarters defense so he left his zone to pick up Hines Ward. THUS...he left a zone wide open that Miller ran into.THUS..A BUSTED COVERAGE.SO YES...we lost on a busted coverage.As for our D-Line being OLD.....that "OLD" defensive line led the AFC in SACKS last year. Our D-Line isn't old BTW....the word you were looking for was GOOD..really good.As for our O-Line...they didn't have a good game...but last year they led a rushing attack that led the league in yards per carry and where in the top 10 in fewest sacks allowed.IN OTHER WORDS. You really don't know ****.
NO...IT WAS A BUSTED COVERAGE.Do you understand a 3 under zone defense? Hill heard the check call to a quarters defense so he left his zone to pick up Hines Ward. THUS...he left a zone wide open that Miller ran into.THUS..A BUSTED COVERAGE.SO YES...we lost on a busted coverage.
Doesn't sound like it to me sounds like a well timed and planned playCouresty of Pittsburgh Post Gazettehttp://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06251/720137-66.stmThe touchdown to Miller was the third scoring pass of the night for Batch, playing four days after starter Ben Roethlisberger had his appendix removed. The electrifying connection with Miller turned into the longest touchdown pass in Heinz Field history and came with 6:11 to go.Offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt presented Batch with some options during a break just before the play, and the quarterback chose the pass to Miller. As he barked out signals, he noticed the cornerback and safety moving to cover Hines Ward and virtually ignoring Miller."I stared down Hines, hit Heath over the top and the rest is history," Batch said.
taking my medicine.Phins played like poop in the 4th
It was all mental errors. That is the good thing. Those things can be fixed.They blew one coverage and the friggin wheels came off bigtime.It's called poise. Our secondary is too young to have much of that developed by now.Good news is that our schedule looks promising. We will be fine. Our team is a playoff team this year.
Doesn't sound like it to me sounds like a well timed and planned playCouresty of Pittsburgh Post Gazettehttp://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06251/720137-66.stmThe touchdown to Miller was the third scoring pass of the night for Batch, playing four days after starter Ben Roethlisberger had his appendix removed. The electrifying connection with Miller turned into the longest touchdown pass in Heinz Field history and came with 6:11 to go.Offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt presented Batch with some options during a break just before the play, and the quarterback chose the pass to Miller. As he barked out signals, he noticed the cornerback and safety moving to cover Hines Ward and virtually ignoring Miller."I stared down Hines, hit Heath over the top and the rest is history," Batch said.
You are quoting the Steelers?Are you serious?It WAS A BUSTED COVERAGE. Saban said so. ESPN showed the breakdown of the play and basically our whole defense in a 3 under zone and the Weak side safety (Hill) losing his mind and leaving his zone like he was in a quarters defense.YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY don't know ****.
It was all mental errors. That is the good thing. Those things can be fixed.
You ask me if I quote the steelers then you quote Saban. Mental errors can be fixed but a pathetic offensive line an equally pathetic and an aging slow d-line cannot be fixed. Another season of futility but your used to that.
You ask me if I quote the steelers then you quote Saban. Mental errors can be fixed but a pathetic offensive line an equally pathetic and an aging slow d-line cannot be fixed. Another season of futility but your used to that.
Pathetic D-Line? LOL!...Yeah..if by pathetic, you mean a top 2 or 3 in the league D-Line.You don't know WTF you are talking about.As for "another season of futility" and being "used to that"...that really shows how hopelessly ignorant you are about football.Best win % for any franchise in any sport. The Miami Dolphins.4 losing seasons in our history.Kiss my *** dummy.
Pathetic D-Line? LOL!...Yeah..if by pathetic, you mean a top 2 or 3 in the league D-Line.You don't know WTF you are talking about.As for "another season of futility" and being "used to that"...that really shows how hopelessly ignorant you are about football.Best win % for any franchise in any sport. The Miami Dolphins.4 losing seasons in our history.Kiss my *** dummy.
but what have you done for me lately?Your DL is pretty good, but not top 2 or 3. IMO, the best DLs in the league are in Carolina and Philly.
but what have you done for me lately?Your DL is pretty good, but not top 2 or 3. IMO, the best DLs in the league are in Carolina and Philly.
That would make the fins number 3. I agree.