Official Lets Go Steelers Thread

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh...sweet justice...my friend backed off the bet (I'm Joey...if that isn't obvious)Joey: RICHJuan G: lolJuan G: **** youJoey: I GOT ON YAHOO JUST FOR YOUJuan G: they didnt start winning until i started watching literallyJuan G: i came in right where miller got the touchdownJoey: they didnt start winning until I stopped watchingJuan G: lolJuan G: im lucky what can i sayJoey: lolJuan G: garbageJoey: man...you could've been rich! (or a little richer)Juan G: yeaJuan G: lolJuan G: too badJuan G: buy me somethingJuan G: take me to a movieJuan G: something to consalidateJoey: how about a slap in the face with 10 100dollar bills

Yeah, took a while, then I got my $2100, then there was a "technical error", then it worked, and my $2100 is on the way.Btw, checked the FAQ, Neteller time is 24 hours.- Zach
Good to know Zach! Thanx for the Encouraging words earlier when I was somewhat heated after that fumble :club:

Umm there are NO fees for Insta Cash actually, deposting through your bank the regular way on Neteller is what gets you fee's. What are you guys smoking. My insta cash transfer clears right away, and is freeeeeeeeee.

Umm there are NO fees for Insta Cash actually, deposting through your bank the regular way on Neteller is what gets you fee's. What are you guys smoking. My insta cash transfer clears right away, and is freeeeeeeeee.
No.If you use instacash through a merchant site, a lot of the times the merchant site will pay the fees (ie Ultimate Bet), however, when you instacash directly to your Neteller account, you pay 8.9% in fees.AINEC.

Congratulations to all that won the Mansion bet. I was of course late to the party...so I didn't participate.I am a Dolphins fan so I am a little upset that something so dumb as a busted zone coverage led to a defeat..but I am happy for you all.Invest it wisely. Like in any game I play in.Congrats again guys.

Congrats all you donkeys!I'll be a few of were were shittting a brick there for a while!!! :club:
Wow you got home fast!!!Woot Steelers!Mark
woot woot!
You better have won some extra dough off this thing to buy me dinner when I come down to your hood.Pogue can't get the time off work unfortunately.Hit me up on Gmail this weekend so we can talk mo'.