Official Lets Go Steelers Thread

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTi officially had given up that they were gonna beat the spread after the polamalu turnover led to nothing - but joey porter came through in the CLUTCH!!!!! I LOVE JP NOW!I LOVE STEELERS...congrats everyone who was on the spread !!!
Who would thought, that when it was 17-14, my PITT @ -4.5 would come through by 11 ****ing points...Woot for a free grand!
OMG im definately retiring from sports betting. Watching games like that will give me a heart attack by the time I turn 25.
Me too.....till the next freeroll bet. :club:

Pitt TD: I flipped out!Miami TD: I was pissed!Pitt TD: I flipped out!Miami FG: I was pissed!Miami TD: I wrote the bet off as a loss and prayed that this wasn't a scam.Pitt TD: I'm still not confident, but I start watching again.Pitt INT: I about **** myself.Pitt missed FG: I about kick the TV.Pitt INT TD: I damn near had a heart attack.Rest of the game: Couldn't watch...my heart was racing.Keep in mind that I was the idiot that jumped on the bandwagon WAY too early, and had the bet placed for Pittsburg at -5. When I heard Big Ben was out, I all but wrote the whole thing off. This is by far the most I have ever bet or won in my life, and unless another no-loss bet like this comes around again, I'm done with it.

HOw long do mansion withdrawals take? Anyone know?
Not sure, my guess is 24 hrs or so...pretty standard. They got the money into the accounts quickly, im sure the payouts will be as such.