Official Lets Go Steelers Thread

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had pocket aces crush my pocket aces once on a final table...it wasn't fun at all..
Cowhers chin dimple is gonna end up on his *** by the end of this game.NO CHANCE.Hey...it's a freeroll....
Well...at least it's a freeroll.Fins are gonna kill those goofballs.
Ya, the more I look at the game, the more I like MIA. Steelers will need to run the ball extremely well and I'm not sure if they can do that. Good luck to all in your Mansion bet.

I honestly hate everything about the steelers.. i hope they dont win a single game.. sorry i do like one thing about the steelers... they are dumb enough to get rid of randel-el and Jerome Bettis finally retired he was making Michigan look worse than it already is

As a Clevelander my second favorite NFL team has always been whoever is playing the Steelers.However, given that I can win $1,000 if the Steelers win by a single point, I have to sayGO STEELERS!!!{washes mouth out with soap}

Did anyone do the smart thing and hedge their Mansion bet with a $500 bet on Miami? I didn't get a chance to do the Mansion bet, but if I did I'd be putting down $500 on Miami straight up. You're a lock for $500...

All I got to say is GO PHINS GO total domination is what is gonna happen tonight. Pitt will be lucky to score 7

All I got to say is GO PHINS GO total domination is what is gonna happen tonight. Pitt will be lucky to score 7
All the "Go Phins" guys are just jealous they couldn't get in on the FREE action. Don't hate because you forgot to weigh in, we're about to wrastle.GO STEELERS!!

I have to admit I hedged 525 (to win 475) on Miami.I am a lifelong Bengals fan (who-dey), and giving up $25 of EV so I don't have to root for the steelers is ++++++++Utility.Honestly, I wish you all the best though.