What Would You Get A Christian For Christmas?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that means SO much coming from someone who doesnt believe in evolution.didnt you also say the earth was 6000 years old?yeah....
I believe in evolution- I don't believe it's the source of humanity. Strangely enough, it hasn't been proven to be so as well. I don't know how old the earth is- the bible doesn't say, either.
fypmoron
Haha, ok bud, I'll bite. From what coherent thought (it is rare) I can gather from your posts, your problem with religion and God is that is compells people to adhere to a moral code, without provding any evidence or proof for God. Essesentially, you get angry with these religious peoplel having faith and claiming to "just know" that God exists. However, when asked why you don't believe in God, you replied "many reasons that I just know".Nice proof, nice reasoning. We have the Bible and thousands of years of testimony, you have things you "just know". What I'm getting at is, why do you condemn people for just knowing that God exists, when you disprove God by just knowing He doesn't exist?See the irony?