party 100 nl 6 maxHero $150Button $110Hero dealt J :diamond:7 :club: in the COHero opens for $3.5, Button callsFlop (2 players, $7)8 :D 9 :D 10 :D Hero bets 2, Button raises to 106 (all in), Hero?I got a buddy that always wants me to make a weak lead when I flop big. "It gets raised everytime". I sure got raised this time....edit: that was number 500 for me, an accomplishment for me, a routine week for a lot of you. Only took me about 20 months to get it done.

hmm, thought that might be comingjust checking, i didn't think the hand was as trivial as you thought it was when i first posted it.
No seriously, I misread the "Hero?" part and didn't think there was any question.I don't think this is tough, this is a pretty straightforward call. Not only are you ahead probably 75-80% of the time, you have 12% at the chop if he has the stone cold nuts. I go broke here every time.
party 100 nl 6 maxHero $150Button $110Hero dealt J :diamond:7 :club: in the COHero opens for $3.5, Button callsFlop (2 players, $7)8 :D 9 :D 10 :D Hero bets 2, Button raises to 106 (all in), Hero?I got a buddy that always wants me to make a weak lead when I flop big. "It gets raised everytime". I sure got raised this time....edit: that was number 500 for me, an accomplishment for me, a routine week for a lot of you. Only took me about 20 months to get it done.
Hands he might do this with:67: crushedKK: crushed2-pair: 4:1set: 3:2flush draw: 2:1sf draw: 3:2QQ: 4:1Jc 7c: 1:2JQ: 1:9I think we have to feel we're ahead a lot more than half the time to call, but I feel comfortable saying that. Call.
If that's the case you call unless your initials are DN.
OK, I fold then I guess.

Weak leading is dumb here.There are so many draws and peices of the flop that hit to call, you have to be betting at least 3/4 the pot here. Weak leads aren't "always" raised or even raised that much more often than psb's.And super easy call of the push...