... I Wonder What I Was Ranked.

I've never made it a secret. I got a visit from the FBI who thought I had downloaded too many music/movies from the internet. The magic number was about 300. Thats why I am always so hard on you guys that post all the torrent stuff and talk about downloading crap. Its all fun and games til the FBI knocks down your door.
wow, that's harshhow did the FBI find out about it, did someone rat you out or is BIG brother really watching you guys?
I've never made it a secret. I got a visit from the FBI who thought I had downloaded too many music/movies from the internet. The magic number was about 300. Thats why I am always so hard on you guys that post all the torrent stuff and talk about downloading crap. Its all fun and games til the FBI knocks down your door.
I had that happen the first time when I was about 15. Of course.. I may possibly have been running one of the largest pirate BBS's on the east coast at the time, theoretically..... Then several other times for information on other people.One of my wifes favorite conversations to reenact to her friends is the time I called her at work and said "The FBI may be calling you looking for me. Just give them my cell phone number."Ray
I had that happen the first time when I was about 15. Of course.. I may possibly have been running one of the largest pirate BBS's on the east coast at the time, theoretically..... Then several other times for information on other people.One of my wifes favorite conversations to reenact to her friends is the time I called her at work and said "The FBI may be calling you looking for me. Just give them my cell phone number."Ray
Wow...That's all I got. You're a bad man!
omg :club: dosent the FBI have bigger fish to fry?
omg :club: dosent the FBI have bigger fish to fry?
You would think that wouldn't you. Instead of going over to dna's house maybe they could you know, stop terrorism or something. Our fine tax dollars at work.
I had no idea this competition existed. I guess I should pay better attention..I don't even think I played that many hands this past month. Thanks to everyone else for playing those silly tourney things instead..... :PRay
You got some of my money last week! :club:
If you guys are interested in qualifying for seat #4 then you have some points to make up before Sep 30insano needs about 120 pointscuddlemonkey needs about 1202bthebestfcp needs about 280 (you just happen to be 1 spot ahead of me, jerk jk :club:)chaosnhavoc needs about 400XX44466XX needs about 680Loismustdie needs about 680j2k999 needs about 720RayPowers needs about 900Naismith needs about 1100mtdesmoines needs about 1150I did not go through the whole list but these are the forum members I recognize in the top 800 places.Good Luck to all who have previously qualified and to those that are trying.http://protege.fullcontactpoker.com/seat4.php
I wish I hadn't seen this. Now I feel obliged to try for it...grind grind grind...Ray
If you guys are interested in qualifying for seat #4 then you have some points to make up before Sep 30insano needs about 120 pointscuddlemonkey needs about 1202bthebestfcp needs about 280 (you just happen to be 1 spot ahead of me, jerk jk :club:)chaosnhavoc needs about 400XX44466XX needs about 680Loismustdie needs about 680j2k999 needs about 720RayPowers needs about 900Naismith needs about 1100mtdesmoines needs about 1150I did not go through the whole list but these are the forum members I recognize in the top 800 places.Good Luck to all who have previously qualified and to those that are trying.http://protege.fullcontactpoker.com/seat4.php
448 RayPowers clearedNow leave me alone so I can go wallow in life tilt and stay away from poker for a while.Ray
448 RayPowers clearedNow leave me alone so I can go wallow in life tilt and stay away from poker for a while.Ray
GL Ray, see you in the freerolls :club:
I had that happen the first time when I was about 15. Of course.. I may possibly have been running one of the largest pirate BBS's on the east coast at the time, theoretically..... Then several other times for information on other people.Ray
Which BBS was it?
Ultimate Chaos if I remember right. We are talking 20+ years ago. :)RayNosiree.RayI dunno man, what if they all go like this one? :club: Ray
I am guessing it was winner only gets to advance?
54th :D
WTG 54th is impressive.I am 406, fortunately position don't matter as long as you get 2500 FCP points :D
That was not heads up, notice the number of folds. I just only posted the relevent chipstacks.That was like 15 minutes in. Ray
not so bad then :club: jkdidn't notice the folds, maybe I should pay more attention to details
15 soooted 15972 I had no idea I played that much.
that's a lot of hands brisco, and without multi-tabling that is impressive (sw)