... I Wonder What I Was Ranked.

We are thrilled to congratulate you on finishing among FCP’s Top 250 players to play the most real money ring game hands during the month of August. You have won a ticket to the first round of the Protégé 2 Seat 7 Qualifier set to take place Tuesday, Sept 12th at 9 PM ET. The top three players from this event will earn entry to the Seat 7 Final Qualifier, scheduled for Nov. 2nd at 9 PM ET where they will play to win a seat at the Protégé 2 Live Final table at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island , Bahamas and the chance to become Daniel Negreanu’s next Protégé.
I had no idea this competition existed. I guess I should pay better attention..I don't even think I played that many hands this past month. Thanks to everyone else for playing those silly tourney things instead..... :PRay

Ooh, thank you for the link.See, only 5K hands... I can't even get good Poker Tracker data off that number. :PRayP.S. After months of not noticing this, does anyone else find it funny that the :D says :club: and the :D says :D on the clickable smilies......

I had no idea this competition existed. I guess I should pay better attention..I don't even think I played that many hands this past month. Thanks to everyone else for playing those silly tourney things instead..... :PRay
Wouldn't it be kinda awkward to be Thunder Keller's assistant and Daniel's protege?
Wouldn't it be kinda awkward to be Thunder Keller's assistant and Daniel's protege?
Obviously the secret plan is to have Thomas play the tourney FOR me.... :PNah. best of all, it would be a nice change in theory discussion, as Thomas is all about limit play, and Daniel is much more NL cash and tourney oriented.Not that I place any faith in my NL Tourney abilities to make this an issue. My plan is to suck out on dna, knocking him out of the tournament, then proceed to donk off my chips to Vatche.. :)Ray

I actually have gone down in tables from four to two this past month, go figure. I've been using the laptop on wireless downstairs, and now that Poker Office works with FCP (YAY!), anything more than two tables is way too cluttered for a laptop screen.Ray

I actually have gone down in tables from four to two this past month, go figure. I've been using the laptop on wireless downstairs, and now that Poker Office works with FCP (YAY!), anything more than two tables is way too cluttered for a laptop screen.Ray
I didn't start playing on FCP until August 20th, and I almost made the top 250. And I work all day from 7:30-4:30, and don't play poker until late at night. So in other words, the competition isn't that stiff.

If you guys are interested in qualifying for seat #4 then you have some points to make up before Sep 30insano needs about 120 pointscuddlemonkey needs about 1202bthebestfcp needs about 280 (you just happen to be 1 spot ahead of me, jerk jk :club:)chaosnhavoc needs about 400XX44466XX needs about 680Loismustdie needs about 680j2k999 needs about 720RayPowers needs about 900Naismith needs about 1100mtdesmoines needs about 1150I did not go through the whole list but these are the forum members I recognize in the top 800 places.Good Luck to all who have previously qualified and to those that are trying.http://protege.fullcontactpoker.com/seat4.php

What the...

We are thrilled to congratulate you on finishing among FCP’s Top 1000 players to play the most real money ring game hands during the month of August. You have won a ticket to the first round of the Protégé 2 Seat 8 Qualifier set to take place Sunday, Sept 10th at 7 PM ET. The top three players from this event will earn entry to the Seat 8 Final Qualifier, scheduled for Nov. 6nd at 9 PM ET where they will play to win a seat at the Protégé 2 Live Final table at the Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island , Bahamas and the chance to become Daniel Negreanu’s next Protégé.
Top 250 and top 1000 free rolls? I so don't understand what's going on here.So if you are top 1000 you get one seat, top 250 you get two seats... and.. looking at SixHands post, 2500 FCP points gets me another seat (which should be easy for me to hit in a month)?Oh wait, I have a Charter member seat too... So I'll have four free rolls at this....Can any of these seats be something other than NL Holdem please? I'll take Stud, Omaha, O8, even Limit Holdem.... :)Otherwise, I'm dead money. :)Ray
What the...Top 250 and top 1000 free rolls? I so don't understand what's going on here.So if you are top 1000 you get one seat, top 250 you get two seats... and.. looking at SixHands post, 2500 FCP points gets me another seat (which should be easy for me to hit in a month)?Can any of these seats be something other than NL Holdem please? I'll take Stud, Omaha, O8, even Limit Holdem.... :)Otherwise, I'm dead money. :)Ray
That's correct, you get a chance to qualify for seat#7 for being in the top 250 and you get a chance to qualify for seat#8 for being in the top 1000If you make 2500 FCP points by Sep 30 you get a chance to qualify for seat#4They are all NLH tournaments so you had better brush up or you can just donate your chips to me :club:
They are all NLH tournaments so you had better brush up or you can just donate your chips to me :club:
I play pub poker a lot. If everyone agrees to meet at a bar and drink heavily along with me, I think I have a shot....Ray
I was in the top 250 but didn't get any email notification and there is no ticket in my account. I feel left out. I need a hug.
:hug:
Obviously the secret plan is to have Thomas play the tourney FOR me.... :PNah. best of all, it would be a nice change in theory discussion, as Thomas is all about limit play, and Daniel is much more NL cash and tourney oriented.Not that I place any faith in my NL Tourney abilities to make this an issue. My plan is to suck out on dna, knocking him out of the tournament, then proceed to donk off my chips to Vatche.. :DRay
woo hoo, sounds like a good plan to me. :club: oh, btw...DNA won't be participatung in any of the protege tournies, being a criminal and all. :D
woo hoo, sounds like a good plan to me. :club: oh, btw...DNA won't be participatung in any of the protege tournies, being a criminal and all. :D
yea yea yea it stinks I qualified for like 6 of these qualifiars and cant even leave the stinkin country to play in it if I did happen to get lucky and win a seat. My goal now is to strictly crush others dreams.
holy ****, i didnt even know about this. Im at 18, Dirty_Harry2. Awesome
man that stinks. unfortunately if you were not aware of this promotion before starting it then your qualification is null and void. sw :club: gl
That would explain the mustache ..... jk dna :D
I'm missing the joke. Not eligible due to being a mod? Or some better story?Ray
no, he really cant leave the country...not sure what happened, maybe he will enlighten us in this thread. :club:
I've never made it a secret. I got a visit from the FBI who thought I had downloaded too many music/movies from the internet. The magic number was about 300. Thats why I am always so hard on you guys that post all the torrent stuff and talk about downloading crap. Its all fun and games til the FBI knocks down your door.