Did You Wait To Make The Mansion Bet? Tisk Tisk

DAMN.I hate neteller. I didnt want to use instacash and pay a bunch of fees. The site says it takes 4-5 days for the transfer to go through and its been 6 days and here i am still waiting. Lovely. Well, i guess ill have to blow my 1350 bettin on other games.....NOT!

the hand where you had AK, me 88, pot about 4500, flop 99x, you bet 2k...i push...you fold... if you bet 3500 or so i've got to fold
ok ok ok ok ok just stop it right there buddy!I see werm, is this a family reunion?
what about the two-outer, werm? eff weasel!
Buzz, how many times have i told you that 2 outters happen every mili-second on suckout stars!DNA? at what line did you get the steelers? -5 or +1 1/2?
DNA? at what line did you get the steelers? -5 or +1 1/2?
dont try to bring this conversation back to topic ....$1100 for $1000 @ pk for Steelers$500 for $455 @ +1 for Miami

Neteller waitin to clear, missed this one.Oh well I probably would have jinxed it for the rest of you, just like I caused the major decline in the stock market in March of 2000 when I dumped a bunch of money into stocks.Good luck

Neteller waitin to clear, missed this one.Oh well I probably would have jinxed it for the rest of you, just like I caused the major decline in the stock market in March of 2000 when I dumped a bunch of money into stocks.Good luck
so youre like those guys i look for at the roulette table, huh?i wait for them to make a bet on a color or number and i just throw a bunch of money on the other color, works like a charm! :club: