I know that they're bets on what will come on the flop, but how do they actually work? Doubles, triples? Can someone who knows specifics please explain. Thanks.
search daniels blogs he talks about itone of them is they take three cards like 567 - he goes into detail - i think the title has props in it - he was totally infatuated with them in the beginninghere what a decent dude i amhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&
search daniels blogs he talks about itone of them is they take three cards like 567 - he goes into detail - i think the title has props in it - he was totally infatuated with them in the beginninghere what a decent dude i amhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&
Thanks for the link, but I gotta be honest, I'm still confused.
Here's what I'm wondering. Who's paying for the props? Is this something that everyone pays up to whoever is highest on the props or what?
Just think a little bit, it's not that hard. Whomever decides to play props will have to pay, say there are 9 people at the table, and 4 of them decide to play with props, then they all agree and write down or remember what their props are like 567 or certain pairs and whatnot, and it is likely they use a pen and paper to mark down every time they hit their propCertain props are paid by everyone at the table participating and others can be specified to certain players, either way it will be pretty hard to fully grasp unless you were actually involved in a props game, if you see it in action it is very easy to understand. Just read the friggin blog he talks so much about it.