Dmitri Nobles

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else hear Danzer say to Nobles "Well played" once he had returned to the feature table area after walking off some steam?
That poor danzer dude had some people make some horrible calls and get away with it... that has to be so frustrating when you buyin for 10,000 cash and get sucked out on people who call all ins with trash who probably won a freeroll on stars.
That poor danzer dude had some people make some horrible calls and get away with it... that has to be so frustrating when you buyin for 10,000 cash and get sucked out on people who call all ins with trash who probably won a freeroll on stars.
He kept on doubling up people who made donk calls, but he still had chips. He must've been a helluva player.
Or really lucky when he did win hands.
I know TV doesn't paint the best picture, but he just didn't seem like the geting lucky type.

during that phone call nobles made after he got knocked down to about 400k he made it sound like he was playing crappy cuz they moved him to the feature table. I suspect he has an ego somewhat similiar to scotty N. where when he is on tv he has to be the show, thus he made very questionable moves and calls. just my 4 cents....Peace