Did I Play This Like A Donk?

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.104 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $4.45Button: $7.85Hero: $19.05BB: $6.50Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is SB with :club: :tsUTG calls, Button folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BB folds, UTG calls.Flop: :D :D :) ($0.8, 2 players)Hero bets $0.45, UTG calls.Turn: :D ($1.7, 2 players)Hero bets $1, UTG calls.River: :) ($3.7, 2 players)Hero bets $1, UTG raises all-in $2.65, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $9By the last bet I knew I was beat, but it was 1.65 to call, and with a 7 dollar pot I didn't have any other choice :). I didn't have much of a read on this guy, but I've been playing pretty aggresivly at the table. Also I woulden't have posted so far into the hand, but I didn't know where to stop so I just posted the whole thing besides the results.

River call is fine, as played, getting 2.5-1, IMO. He "could" have 2 pair, etc.However, does anyone else agree that a river c/c is a better play?We could conceivably get villain to bluff off with less at the completed flush draw, or value bet a worse hand.Betting $1 into a pot of $3.7 on the river is pretty weak, IMO.If we c/c, and he pushes, we get slightly worse odds, but the chances we are ahead increase as he bets with more hands that he raises with.- Zach