Any Yec's Care To Explain

Which answer do you want....I'll give the obvious one:He's God. If he wants to create EM waves in space before he creates the scource of those waves, he can. If you believe in God and believe that he's all powerful (or even somewhat powerful) then there's nothing wrong with this.
Pretty convienient...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more convenient than milk being bottled for you. You don't have a problem with that, do you?
I'm sorry but thats not even remotely in the same ball park.A bottle of milk being bottled for me.... I can see a cow being milked, the milk going through a pasteurising process, being placed in a bottle.He's God. If he wants to create EM waves in space before he creates the scource of those waves, he can. If you believe in God and believe that he's all powerful (or even somewhat powerful) then there's nothing wrong with this.Well, first off God is a man made concept and in general I'm pretty sceptical about man made concepts. I don't believe in ghosts, fairies, goblins etc. For me, God is just the same.The fact that anything people can't fully explain, is then automatically 'an act of God' seems too convenient.Yes it is mentioned in the Bible, but again, the Bible was written in a time where very little was known about the universe and how light was actually created.We know for a fact that many things written in the people are impossible. So why would this be any different.
Well, first off God is a man made concept and in general I'm pretty sceptical about man made concepts. I don't believe in ghosts, fairies, goblins etc. For me, God is just the same.The fact that anything people can't fully explain, is then automatically 'an act of God' seems too convenient.
You're missing the point. All I was saying was that the statement, "Light comes from stars, therefore the universe was not created as described in the bible" is not valid if one assumes that God is all powerful. He can do anything. He could have created the universe three seconds ago and instilled within all of us our memories from years and years and created centuries of history throughout the Earth. He's God, he can do what he wants.Of course if one wants to have any meaning in live or bring up Occam's Razor...
I'm sorry but thats not even remotely in the same ball park.A bottle of milk being bottled for me.... I can see a cow being milked, the milk going through a pasteurising process, being placed in a bottle.He's God. If he wants to create EM waves in space before he creates the scource of those waves, he can. If you believe in God and believe that he's all powerful (or even somewhat powerful) then there's nothing wrong with this.Well, first off God is a man made concept and in general I'm pretty sceptical about man made concepts. I don't believe in ghosts, fairies, goblins etc. For me, God is just the same.The fact that anything people can't fully explain, is then automatically 'an act of God' seems too convenient.Yes it is mentioned in the Bible, but again, the Bible was written in a time where very little was known about the universe and how light was actually created.We know for a fact that many things written in the people are impossible. So why would this be any different.
No Goblins? I just don't see us being friends.