Any Ladies Here?

Hi, I'm a new girl to this forum. Are there any other ladies here? Lots of testosterone so I wanted to give a shout out to the sistas. Any takers? I met Jennifer Tilley at the Commerce. She so sweet! She told me there is a tourney cumming up for ladies. Could somebody be sweet & point me to more information?
I think your real name is Dwayne Cumminz.
You're mean. You should call me if you need some luvin. I would liike to talk to girls though.
And, if you would "like" to talk to girls, comming to the FCP poker boards is the LAST place to look. So, eitherA. You are a fake *** accountB. You are Jack HarrisC. You are an attention whoreorD. All of the above...D is my choice, what about you, boys?

The funniest thing about this thread is the first 3 guys that bought it...I mean, some hot girl posts an intro post with the word cumming in it, and this doesn't throw up red flags for anyone....heh.Mark

If Angel's 115 lbs, I'm Albert Einstein.***************************who knew this was a front for a spam scam.
Holy shit, I thought you were dead!!! :club::D

With that body, for Angel to be 115lbs, she must only be 2'7" !! LOL

Hi, I'm a new girl to this forum. Are there any other ladies here? Lots of testosterone so I wanted to give a shout out to the sistas. Any takers? I met Jennifer Tilley at the Commerce. She so sweet! She told me there is a tourney cumming up for ladies. Could somebody be sweet & point me to more information?
Hey, baby! B)