Any Ladies Here?

Hi, I'm a new girl to this forum. Are there any other ladies here? Lots of testosterone so I wanted to give a shout out to the sistas. Any takers? I met Jennifer Tilley at the Commerce. She so sweet! She told me there is a tourney cumming up for ladies. Could somebody be sweet & point me to more information?

we do have quite a few female posters here, and if they have any info, i'm sure they'd be happy to pass that along. unfortunately, i don't have it, or i'd be more than happy to give it to you.welcome to the boards!

we do have quite a few female posters here, and if they have any info, i'm sure they'd be happy to pass that along. unfortunately, i don't have it, or i'd be more than happy to give it to you.welcome to the boards!
thank you. You are very sweet. xoxo Julia
Hi, I'm a new girl to this forum. Are there any other ladies here? Lots of testosterone so I wanted to give a shout out to the sistas. Any takers? I met Jennifer Tilley at the Commerce. She so sweet! She told me there is a tourney cumming up for ladies. Could somebody be sweet & point me to more information?
That shoulda been enough right there