Jack Harris Put To The Test For All Time Worst

Who do you think is more retarded?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. ....

• Jack Harris
    • open-pharrell
    • Jamie Gold

I wasn't sure who to vote for. JH is a trolling jopke account, Jamie Gold's 12 million richer than me (did you know he's getting sued?), and ever since I started mucking suited hole cards and playing strictly offsuit hands, I've made twice as many flushes, so I can't vote for farrell...

I wasn't sure who to vote for. JH is a trolling jopke account, Jamie Gold's 12 million richer than me (did you know he's getting sued?), and ever since I started mucking suited hole cards and playing strictly offsuit hands, I've made twice as many flushes, so I can't vote for farrell...
OOOOHHHHH you seem quite knowledgeable.... Tell me more!!Edit: It has come to my attention this post does not make sense to everybody so this edit is for you Jack Harris.... SW!! THIS POST IS SARCASTIC IN CASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SW nh Jack Harris nh :club::D

Looks like Jack felt the peer pressure and gave up the avator. The new one is somehow even more duchebag, but never the less nh!! :club: :icon_clap:Oh and BTW 124 posts is quite a lot for a joke account. If it is a joke account thats even more pathetic then if he really is this big of a looser. :D

No, kkcountry, not just a trolling joke account. I have a writing style that stimulates debate. All of my posts have been about important topics. I am knowledgeable about poker.Take you, though--you actually write "did you know Jamie Gold is getting sued). Now here's what a troll would say to that...Don't you read this forum? Tell us something we don't know! Everybody here already knew that. Who are you to come in here and act high and mighty about poker or anything else, when you say something so stupid to everyone at FCP like "Did ya know Jamie Gold is getting sued." Everyone here KNOWS that.But please stick around, because I don't flame newbs or out of touch posters.
No, kkcountry, not just a trolling joke account. I have a writing style that stimulates debate. All of my posts have been about important topics. I am knowledgeable about poker.Take you, though--you actually write "did you know Jamie Gold is getting sued). Now here's what a troll would say to that...Don't you read this forum? Tell us something we don't know! Everybody here already knew that. Who are you to come in here and act high and might about JH or anyone else, when you say something so stupid to everyone at FCP like "Did ya know Jamie Gold is getting sued."But please stick around, because I don't flame newbs or out of touch posters.
:club: Your a newb just like I am too...I think his post was a bit of sarcasm... Im just as certain of it as I am you rival pharrell in the IQ department....
No, kkcountry, not just a trolling joke account. I have a writing style that stimulates debate. All of my posts have been about important topics. I am knowledgeable about poker.Take you, though--you actually write "did you know Jamie Gold is getting sued). Now here's what a troll would say to that...Don't you read this forum? Tell us something we don't know! Everybody here already knew that. Who are you to come in here and act high and mighty about poker or anything else, when you say something so stupid to everyone at FCP like "Did ya know Jamie Gold is getting sued." Everyone here KNOWS that.But please stick around, because I don't flame newbs or out of touch posters.
If you want to be truly amazed at pure genius you should check out this topic. It has some absolutely amazing views on poker and all are true. I hear this is supposed to be a weekly article, i can't wait for next weeks article!http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;hl=Late+night+1 for me, I am one of the gifted ones who knows how to use the search function correctly.
If you want to be truly amazed at pure genius you should check out this topic. It has some absolutely amazing views on poker and all are true. I hear this is supposed to be a weekly article, i can't wait for next weeks article!http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;hl=Late+night+1 for me, I am one of the gifted ones who knows how to use the search function correctly.
Your post had wayy to much logic to rival the above 3 of my poll.. Sorry :club:
I followed the link and I agree with you 100%. Good job.
Take you, though--you actually write "did you know Jamie Gold is getting sued). Now here's what a troll would say to that...Don't you read this forum? Tell us something we don't know! Everybody here already knew that. Who are you to come in here and act high and mighty about poker or anything else, when you say something so stupid to everyone at FCP like "Did ya know Jamie Gold is getting sued." Everyone here KNOWS that.
:club: Congrats, I was undecided, completly torn in 3 directions, but you have earned my vote with this display of total ignorance. I'll guide you by the hand and use [ sw ][ /sw ] tags next time.For example:[ sw ]did you know a monkey was going to play in the main event?[ /sw ]There, that wasn't so hard. You and the three other people on this board that had no idea I was being sarcastic are now on board and you don't have to let me know that everybody else already knows. Win/win, yay!
I have no life.
Do you really get some sort of joy from trolling these forums? I shudder to think that this is not a joke account and you're an actual person who really thinks the way your persona is trying to put out there. Either way, you have failed at life. Nobody likes you, and when you die - nobody will care.
:club: Congrats, I was undecided, completly torn in 3 directions, but you have earned my vote with this display of total ignorance. I'll guide you by the hand and use [ sw ][ /sw ] tags next time.For example:[ sw ]did you know a monkey was going to play in the main event?[ /sw ]There, that wasn't so hard. You and the three other people on this board that had no idea I was being sarcastic are now on board and you don't have to let me know that everybody else already knows. Win/win, yay!
It keeps getting worse.... Nh kkcountry, Nh :D:D
Looks like Jack felt the peer pressure and gave up the avator. The new one is somehow even more duchebag, but never the less nh!! :club: :icon_clap:Oh and BTW 124 posts is quite a lot for a joke account. If it is a joke account thats even more pathetic then if he really is this big of a looser. :D
click on view user's posts before you decide the actual value of 124 posts. i assure you, they have limited or no value. as a matter of fact, some of his posts involve critiques of other members post counts being padded by critical posts. hmmm. ironic?