Unbelievable Pics 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why was the other one closed?
The pics were too unbelievable.
The pics were too unbelievable.
I suppose...I didnt see anything in there bad enough to close itIm guessing that it was a mistake on someones part, because it would have been easier to just delete the offensive material (if it existed) than to lock the whole damn thing down.... but then again, I'm cursed with that common sense thing...
I suppose...I didnt see anything in there bad enough to close itIm guessing that it was a mistake on someones part, because it would have been easier to just delete the offensive material (if it existed) than to lock the whole damn thing down.... but then again, I'm cursed with that common sense thing...
That debate has already happened my friend.The last pic that I saw was really awful. Basically a dead guy missing many parts, things falling out of him, etc. Very graphic. Made me want to vomit.
That debate has already happened my friend.The last pic that I saw was really awful. Basically a dead guy missing many parts, things falling out of him, etc. Very graphic. Made me want to vomit.
Figures...I always miss the important debates around here. I'll bet I can get this one locked quicker than the lastI have a pic of the wifes meatloaf and I'm not afraid to post it....Well, maybe a little...
Figures...I always miss the important debates around here. I'll bet I can get this one locked quicker than the lastI have a pic of the wifes meatloaf and I'm not afraid to post it....Well, maybe a little...
is it an animated picture?
QFT... It's totally retarded that the other thread was locked.EDIT: It's unlocked now.