Come On Now

okay you removed my offensive post, im sorry for that. you can re-open the unbelievable pics thread now. that was a good thread.there are plenty of nasty pics in there. mine certainly wasnt the first. if you want ban me for a day or two i dont care re-open the thread though. how do you delete the post that was disturbing and then decide to close the thread all together. thats like kicking a man while hes down. wtf. please reopen it.

okay you removed my offensive post, im sorry for that. you can re-open the unbelievable pics thread now. that was a good thread.there are plenty of nasty pics in there. mine certainly wasnt the first. if you want ban me for a day or two i dont care re-open the thread though. how do you delete the post that was disturbing and then decide to close the thread all together. thats like kicking a man while hes down. wtf. please reopen it.
think before you link i guess. saw it comin....

the inconsistency of threads getting closed is bs. you cant let some go and leave others be. leave them all open or just ruin all the damn fun and start closing everythingjust remove the offensive one and keep the thread. if you dont want to do that much "work" hand over you mod controls

the inconsistency of threads getting closed is bs. you cant let some go and leave others be. leave them all open or just ruin all the damn fun and start closing everythingjust remove the offensive one and keep the thread. if you dont want to do that much "work" hand over you mod controls
yeah, that'll work.