Damn Apple

recently i decided i want to have a career that has something to do with video production. tonight im looking into some start-up stuff to screw around with. final cut studio, an editing program by apple costs 1300 bucks. wtf. so much for that. im sure theres cheaper ones out there. anyone know anything about this stuff? yeah google. im on it. just wondered if theres anyone out there to talk to about this.

recently i decided i want to have a career that has something to do with video production. tonight im looking into some start-up stuff to screw around with. final cut studio, an editing program by apple costs 1300 bucks. wtf. so much for that. im sure theres cheaper ones out there. anyone know anything about this stuff? yeah google. im on it. just wondered if theres anyone out there to talk to about this.
If you are serious about video production, you might as well get Finul Cut Pro. You might as well learn off the right platform, no use in buying a worse program and then having to relearn FCP later on. It's an excellent program for editing DV, and it is actually fairly easy to learn.
There's a consumer version called Final Cut Express that should be a good starter for you.
sounds perfect.
For some reason I thought this thread was going to be about how Eve tempted Adam with the apple and women are the rake and are crazy, blah, blah, blah.I'm sure there is a thread about that some where.
you just wanted to make a follow-up post that goes something like "well, most girls are like that, but not me. im soooooo unique and special and all men crave me, and not just because of my fat tits."[lemonjuice:] habs-like apology because i seem to only make fun of you [/lemonjuice]
For some reason I thought this thread was going to be about how Eve tempted Adam with the apple and women are the rake and are crazy, blah, blah, blah.I'm sure there is a thread about that some where.
That's exactly what this thread is about, we're just using code.