Season Ending Freeroll

Shrug. Yeah, my bad that I assumed fcp would have the same policies as other real poker sites.
Well you know what assuming does.
What sites allow late entries into tournaments? I've only ever played on Pokerroom, Full Tilt and VCPoker..so, maybe I've just never seen 'em?
I know stars and party both do. Probably FT and UB do as well.

just so i don't look like i missed this, if anyone cares, i actually skipped it on purpose because i did in fact default a match at the end of the season (and possibly screwed a team out of the playoffs in so doing).in any case, congrats to whoever won, and gl to everyone next season!

just so i don't look like i missed this, if anyone cares, i actually skipped it on purpose because i did in fact default a match at the end of the season (and possibly screwed a team out of the playoffs in so doing).in any case, congrats to whoever won, and gl to everyone next season!
your right checky - missed that one - thanks for being a standup guy as usual.I wasnt able to stick around for the rest of the tournament (tossed my chips in pretty quickly - it was my anniversary).So who won? - I can find out from bob if I need to - but who wants to bother him.

congrats to LL and XX. :club:

your right checky - missed that one - thanks for being a standup guy as usual.I wasnt able to stick around for the rest of the tournament (tossed my chips in pretty quickly - it was my anniversary).So who won? - I can find out from bob if I need to - but who wants to bother him.
LL and XX won.oh, and checky is my hero.