Random Useless Poker Video

Random videoIn this video, you will learn that 1) Freddie Deeb is not Fast Freddie who recently won the biggest ever pot in online cash game history2) Minh Ly is afraid to take a bet3) A little sexy surprise can be found at the end of the videoEnjoy.
Man that video sucks! I want my 2 minutes back. And Kathy Leibert at the end? Thats just sick man, how do you stare at your avatar all day, every day you're logged in FCP? I couldn' do it. *shudders*
Man that video sucks! I want my 2 minutes back. And Kathy Leibert at the end? Thats just sick man, how do you stare at your avatar all day, every day you're logged in FCP? I couldn' do it. *shudders*
Sorry bro. Your 2 mins is forever wasted. Bad beat.

I briefly met Kathy when I went out there in July. I think she is a very nice person. No, she is not georgous but she is not ugly either. She looks like a mom. I really wish you guys would be nicer to her.

I briefly met Kathy when I went out there in July. I think she is a very nice person. No, she is not georgous but she is not ugly either. She looks like a mom. I really wish you guys would be nicer to her.
no offense intended here, but i would venture that your "not ugly either" opinion would be in the minority of opinions shared by people on this forum and society at large, because it actually causes physical pain to have to look at her.
I agree. She's very friendly.
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.. to sit and watch stupid answers to dumb questions and then get that dog at the end lookin at the camera... Going to puke now.
You were warned by the thread subject "Random Useless Poker Video", now you're complaining about the bad beat???
QFMFT!!!!*L*T*