Did I Check Myself Out Of This Hand?

Hero(UTG)-115CO-300Button-230Reads, none on button, but CO is a big LAG who has opened at least 1/3 of the potsHero is dealt; 9h 6hHero calls, 1 fold, CO raises to 10, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls.calling 8 into 42, this is a call, right?Flop is 3c 4h 5h. SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks(I know, horrible, shut up) CO bets 40, SB raises to 300 and is allin, 2 folds, Hero......?I dont expect CO to call since he is crazy enough to bet into that many people with no hand, and Idont think the button has a bigger FD so I still call right.....assuming CO folds im calling 105 to win 195? is CO calls itll be 105 to win about 250, but I dont think he is calling.

If you've seen a flop with 9h6h for 5xbb, what exactly are you looking for if you are considering folding an oes+fd on the flop?I instacall. If you are indeed heads up in this pot, you are at worst 33%. Against a set or the nut straight you are 40%.

I called and CO called.CO showed AA and the Button(I know it said SB but I meant Button) had A2. Turn was a 7 and I scooped a nice pot
I think you have to call since you are on the short stack, if you have $300 behind I think you might have to fold.