jack, if you are saying that the ME is a pathetic crapshoot, why are you worshipping the champion? hes just some guy thats pretty good, okay, maybe very good, at poker. you can't have it both ways. if gold really played better than the pros, and was the best player in the tourney, and he won, then its not really a crapshoot is it? but if gold is just some guy, and he won, then it is a crapshoot, and maybe you should stop the fellatio, or at least just finish him off and move on.

jack, if you are saying that the ME is a pathetic crapshoot, why are you worshipping the champion? hes just some guy thats pretty good, okay, maybe very good, at poker. you can't have it both ways. if gold really played better than the pros, and was the best player in the tourney, and he won, then its not really a crapshoot is it? but if gold is just some guy, and he won, then it is a crapshoot, and maybe you should stop the fellatio, or at least just finish him off and move on.
:club: Agreed.

He also argued that only people who plop down the 10k for the main event and not Satellite in should be able to play.Nevermind Gold got in for free from Bodog, despite not being able to pull his end of the deal.

It's obvious that Jack Harris = Cuin4yearsdouche There, I said it.
i don't think so. Jack Harris may be the best trolling mind in the history of this forum. the way he works is incredible. its as though he always knows the right things (albeit oftentimes not humorous) to set people off. if he had more wit, and not just intelligence, he would be the best joke account ever.Cuin4 has never displayed anywhere near the type of smarts this man is capable of.
Impossible! cuin4 doesn't have any idea what grammar is.
You make a good point there, I didn't consider grammar. But I definitely don't see intelligence and wit. Perhaps it's a retard with spell check.
hahah, you're extremely witty. Pathetic.
I have a question for JackHarris and sprewell.Everyone here has at atleast expressed WHY they dislike Jamie Gold. Now whatever their reasons are, they are reasons. Why do you two LIKE him? What has he done or said that has made him endearing to you?All you do is criticize others for hating on him, so please give me reasons why you are defeding him.......