That's It! I Give Up On General....

are we talking general poker forum or general here?
I'm against the whole army not just the General.Genral Poker....that's funny.Oh by the way I'm drunk...where's that thread again....-Bear

general rules. it is a collective intelligence similar to the BORG. they will one day assymilate this entire forum, one day bringing us to a new, higher state of consciousness.

That place is unreal...That "info" guy has turned into a pre-school teacher"you both need to just ignore the other's posts and if you start flaming each other you'll get another time out."Thats some funny stuff. I guess the next step is to make them stand in the corner and call the parents..... Good God.I'll bet the off-shore powers that be didnt figure on the Charter member and Proto-ghey scams attracting so many kids to the joint. No wonder the FCP coloring book and crayons are moving so well... they're only 164,000 pts

I don't mind the newbies but the Jack Harris account is a joke. He does what he does on purpose where some of the newbies in general just don't know any better. Trolls ruin a forum, but you get used to it I guess. On some boards they frown upon them and delete their threads. Here they don't but you get the great lucxury of playing with them.