That's It! I Give Up On General....

Seriously, the last two threads I read in there are so.....just mind numbingly awful I don't understand how these people have access to the computer from their cell at the pych ward.I seriously don't know what's worse, Jack Harris as an obvious shill for Jaimie Gold in there yelling for bans because someone dares stray away from licking Jamie Gold's ass.Or...What's his face calling DN gay for owning in his words a "rat dog." This thread I didn't mind so much as there were some fantastic pictures in there.But Jesus Christ, I mean........how do these people operate on a day to day basis without getting their asses kicked? I mean...I just don't get it.Someone help me before I go absolutely batshit insane.....

But Jesus Christ, I mean........how do these people operate on a day to day basis without getting their asses kicked? I mean...I just don't get it.
Online...no one can see how big your balls really are.unless of course, your name is gavin griffin.
of course I do well in a freeroll going all in every hand but I suck in other tourneysI feel like I've done my good in the world. had 55k within 30 mins and I donated it all to my fellow poker players. I feel like all I've ever done wrong has been overlooked because of this unselfish act I have committed
general is the place where people feel like they can act like morons because that's what general seems to be all about. I do not approve of it at all but hey some of it's funny so play on.

I am all over the forum. See up on top where it says "View New Posts". That is what I click on. I see a wide variety of everything this way. By doing this, the forum seems very diverse and there is not one section that sticks out more than the other. Granted, I probably respond most to the off topic threads, but I get a chance to read a little bit of everything. For those of you who get frustrated with a certain section, you may want to try what I do. Oh, and remember, newest members gravitate towards general. There are lots of people when they first started posting I thought... wow... what a _____________. But then after a while, they got the vibe of the community and they grew on me and many have turned out to be some of my favorite posters. The OP comes to my mind on this. So, I just want to throw that out there. Don't be to hard on the newbies. Some turn out to be really awesome after awhile.

I am all over the forum. See up on top where it says "View New Posts". That is what I click on. I see a wide variety of everything this way. By doing this, the forum seems very diverse and there is not one section that sticks out more than the other. Granted, I probably respond most to the off topic threads, but I get a chance to read a little bit of everything. For those of you who get frustrated with a certain section, you may want to try what I do. Oh, and remember, newest members gravitate towards general. There are lots of people when they first started posting I thought... wow... what a _____________. But then after a while, they got the vibe of the community and they grew on me and many have turned out to be some of my favorite posters. The OP comes to my mind on this. So, I just want to throw that out there. Don't be to hard on the newbies. Some turn out to be really awesome after awhile.
As a newbie myself I appreciate your attitude.
Wow..I feel so loved :club: But, I appreciate the sentiment. Newbies are all well and good, I love most of them. But some of the threads that are created in General are just....ignorant. I never came on and insulted the creator of the site, and then proceeded to insult an entire section of the populace. It's more out of frustration than anything else. I completely hear what you're saying T...I really do, and believe me, I remmeber my days as a newbie as well, I was one of those idiot who once posted a new thread of "Is Gus Broke?" Seriously...But my point was not to insult the general newbie populace, but instead ignorant members who are so wrapped up in their own self importance they can't see past their own problems. I mean, someone screaming ban in every single one of their posts just blows me away.

General is just terrible. I still visit once a day, but usually find nothing word reading.

are we talking general poker forum or general here?
Please tell me you aren't serious.