Bad Baby Names

Well, let me follow up by saying the main reason I'd get in fights is because I had a horrible temper and if someone got out of line I'd pop em. After awhile I got used to it and when someone would spout off with a comment like "devil's child" I'd just fix em with a cold stare and say "yes I am" in a completely confident tone, like I actually believed I was. That usually shut em up. Also, it helps if you have a good last name to go with it. When I was 13 my folks asked if I wanted to change my name (something they decided after the release of the movie to let me do when I was old enough to decide) My last name is Love. So it's a unique combination, and by 13 I realized the girls kind of dug it, so no change.
Actully that's a great name. Also like the cold stare approach. Eh...kids will always find something to tease. We did okay naming our first child so I hope we don't mess up too bad on this one.

When looking for bad names, there no reason to look further that to the sons of witches known as celebrites. Thank goodness these people are rich and can pay someone to kill the other private school kids that will surely make fun of the dumb arse names that these idiots bestow on their helpless children... here is a list of celebrity baby names that are awful.Indiana AugustPiperZaraEnzoCocoRobardsRomyZowieSailorMayneYammaBlueTatomDashiellRomanAppleSuriLucie Chet << a girlKimberBeckettSatchelMosesSeamusAmadeusFletcherVilliersSongLark BasilFrancesPeachesPixieFifi-Trixibelle << I'm not joking.HomerGreerNico HeavenlyTiger LilyPrinceChanceSaffronTallulah PineCasparCash Moon Unit << Check out IMDB if you don't believe me.Divaand of course the crazy Phoenix familyRiverRainbowSummerLibertyJoaquĂ­n

When looking for bad names, there no reason to look further that to the sons of witches known as celebrites. Thank goodness these people are rich and can pay someone to kill the other private school kids that will surely make fun of the dumb arse names that these idiots bestow on their helpless children... here is a list of celebrity baby names that are awful.Indiana AugustPiperZaraEnzoCocoRobardsRomyZowieSailorMayneYammaBlueTatomDashiellRomanAppleSuriLucie Chet << a girlKimberBeckettSatchelMosesSeamusAmadeusFletcherVilliersSongLark BasilFrancesPeachesPixieFifi-Trixibelle << I'm not joking.HomerGreerNico HeavenlyTiger LilyPrinceChanceSaffronTallulah PineCasparCash Moon Unit << Check out IMDB if you don't believe me.Divaand of course the crazy Phoenix familyRiverRainbowSummerLibertyJoaquĂ­n
You left off my favorite. Jason Lee's son Pilot Inspektor Lee.
You left off my favorite. Jason Lee's son Pilot Inspektor Lee.
yes thank you.. alsoAudio Science << It's real, I just missed it.Pilot Inspektor, thanks cuddlemonkey.more....AUDIO SCIENCEBANJODENIMWacky named sibling: DiezelDIXIE DOTWacky named sibling: Bibi BelleFIFI TRIXIBELLWacky named siblings: Pixie & Peaches HoneyblossomGOD'ISS LOVE STONEWacky named sibling: HeavenJERMAJESTYBirth date: 2000PHINNEUS & HAZELPILOT INSPEKTORPIRATEPOPPY HONEYWacky named sibling: Daisy BooPUMAWacky named sibling: SevenREBELWacky named siblings: Racer, Rocket, & RogueREIGN BEAUWacky named sibling: FreedomSAFFRON SAHARAWacky named siblings: Amber Rose & Tallulah Pine

I swear I'm not making these up...I worked at a summer camp where a kid was named Michael Hunt. On lost and found day, we held some of his clothes up and called out, "Mike Hunt, has anybody seen Mike Hunt" (just as in the movie Porky's). I was also a teacher at his high school. One time, Mike rebounded a missed free throw and made a perfect put back for two points --- for the other team. He was a nice guy though.There was a Korean kid on the JV basketball team named Yu Suk (not sure about spelling). At an away game once, he got in the game and OUR fans started chanting Yu Suk! every time he got the ball. The opposing fans had confused looks on their faces.

No one, and I repeat no one has a worse name than me....ready for it?Richard....And yes...Johnson...Try going through high school with that last name. I dare you...seriously...Dick Squared was my favorite

No one, and I repeat no one has a worse name than me....ready for it?Richard....And yes...Johnson...Try going through high school with that last name. I dare you...seriously...Dick Squared was my favorite
I will never again complain about getting called Party Hardy. Did your parents not like you or something?
I will never again complain about getting called Party Hardy. Did your parents not like you or something?
you know, I've never asked them that...I really should look into that...
There's a judge in NC named Richard D. Boner. If memory serves, his slogan for re-election was something like "firm but fair."http://www.ncfamily.org/voterguide2006/judicial/Rock chalk, OP. None of this purple crap.
It's okay I understand you guys love your chickenhawk. :club: Actully my dad went to KU so I have to be nice to you guys. He's threating to buy my little one a KU outfit and making her wear it. However, her daddy's a Alabama fan and I'm a K-State fan. So I don't think there is room for another school in her life.
ATTENTION: If your surname is HUNT do not name your son Michael. He usually ends up being called Mike. Same with those of you named HEAD. Do not name your son Richard.I knew a Mike Hunt and a **** Head and I'm not even joking.And I'm not talking about all the **** heads Ron Mexico knows.
LOL...my girlfriend's uncle is named Richard Ball

This is not a baby name, but an actual name that someone chose which makes it that much worse (funnier).A girl my wife went to highschool was named Sherry Gagg. She married a guy-not sure of his first name, but his surname was Hiscock. She actually chose to go the hyphenated route (I'm not making this up) and went by the name Sherry Gagg-Hiscock. :club: