Daniel, You Could Be The Bill Gates Of Poker...

You don't need to be a great poker player to make money as a professional LIVE poker player. All you have to be is a 'people person'. Look at Daniel, he is smart, witty, semi-good-looking (I'm a guy gimme a break here). He's well spoken and overwhelmingly respected everywhere he goes. That's not because he reads Phil Helmuth like a book and takes all his money everytime they play.. It's because people like him. Sure, his poker playing brought him to this point, but there are good poker players out there who make just as much $$ as Daniel and we don't even know their names.Daniel publishes his poker winnings, but you know he can (and probably does) make more money simply because of who he is, not how good he is... Face it, Daniel loses too, but we don't focus on Daniel's losses, do we?Once the U.S. (and other countries) figure out ways to allow online poker playing, everything will be 'good-to-go' and this 'poker-craze' will BLOW big time. There are so many ways to get people interested in watching/playing poker it's not even funny. But the best way to get this poker craze onto the next level (and believe me, it isn't even 1% as big as it could/should/will be) is to have someone like Daniel take it there.. How is this accomplished?PROTEGE - GREAT IDEA... but it needs to go into 2nd gear. The protege winner has advanced poker skills so Daniel can fine tune those and they will be successfull.. but I believe, the poker skill is secondary providing there is a back-bone. Daniel (and people with his type of character) is the back-bone. Imagine if you will watching a table with 10 Daniels.. I wouldn't leave my TV set for 1 second... would you? I would record it and watch it again and again, send the real funny sh!t to my friends, etc.. Daniel, you need to find those players who are much like yourself... Players who will be liked by everyone because of their personality.. These are the people who will make the most money at professional poker playing... not from playing, but simply by appearing. Let the women have their hollywood, I want my VEGAS!!! Poker can go to heights where the average man can star-gaze without looking like a pathetic loser with no life... Uhm, I better take that back.. I am a pethetic loser with no life (outside poker) but I pay money to watch Daniel play and many many more will too in the coming years.In conclusion, Daniel should sit back and think of ways to teach poker skills to the personalities. Look at Mike Matusow, he's a donk.. but (alot) of people like him so he makes money.You could be the Bill Gates of poker if you tapped into the resources of stardome.. get the people who other people love to love... like yourself...I mean, how many millionaire actors do you know that would actually reply to posts in a forum? Daniel, I don't think you realize how big you are going to get... that is.. if you really want to.

You don't need to be a great poker player to make money as a professional LIVE poker player. All you have to be is a 'people person'. Look at DanielYou're insinuating Daniel is not a great poker playerhe is smartBusiness-savvywittyAttempts to besemi-good-lookingMarketablewell spokenWhen he's not doing fake 'I'm drunk videos'overwhelmingly respected everywhere he goesNot everywhere, but most poker hauntsreads Phil HelmuthYou mean Phil Hellmuthtakes all his money everytime they playDoubtfulhis poker playing brought him to this pointTrueDaniel publishes his poker winningsDebatablegood poker players out there who make just as much $$ as DanielHow much would that be?don't focus on Daniel's lossesYes we do. He needs to do much better in 2007 else the surname Negreanu will be replaced by the likes of Mizrachi. With Daniels book coming out on February 6th 2007, granted it will be a big success, but if it were not for his win at The Grand last January, his tournament earnings year-to-date would not be great. Thank godness for Tunica, which had knock-on effect at TOC. Much needed.figure out ways to allow online poker playingThere is always a work-aroundit isn't even 1% as big as it could/should/will beAd-Hoc statementis to have someone like Daniel take it thereNever put all your eggs in one basketthey will be successfullNot guaranteed long-term but a fantastic start. Nice one Mr Fidler. We'll skip the spelling mistake.but I believe, the poker skill is secondary providing there is a back-boneSkill can be taught to a certain level. This back-bone you mention cannot be around forever and on-call. You need the will to improve with the times in order to be at the top in any given discipline. A bit of raw-talent doesn't go a-miss either. You must also believe. There is a tremendous distance between those saying 'I believe' and those who display 'I believe' characteristics.Daniel (and people with his type of character) is the back-bonePoker has many diverse characters. There is not a 'Daniel' type. We are all unique in our characters. Imagine if you will watching a table with 10 DanielsHappens occasionally after a few drinksDaniel should sit backNo, he should focus on improving his tournament play ready for 2007ways to teach poker skillsHe tried that a few years ago and its that which is biting him on his bum right now. He needs to re-capture the 'eye of the tiger'Look at Mike Matusow, he's a donkNot truebut (alot) of people like him so he makes moneyI heard he can play poker a bit also. In addition, Mr Matusow has many selling points and has high value as a brand. It is not being used to its full potentialYou could be the Bill Gates of pokerThere will always be a Steve Jobs lurkingDaniel, I don't think you realize how big you are going to getBack on the cheeseburgers?JWe all need reminders

You don't need to be a great poker player to make money as a professional LIVE poker player. All you have to be is a 'people person'. Look at DanielYou're insinuating Daniel is not a great poker playerhe is smartBusiness-savvywittyAttempts to besemi-good-lookingMarketablewell spokenWhen he's not doing fake 'I'm drunk videos'overwhelmingly respected everywhere he goesNot everywhere, but most poker hauntsreads Phil HelmuthYou mean Phil Hellmuthtakes all his money everytime they playDoubtfulhis poker playing brought him to this pointTrueDaniel publishes his poker winningsDebatablegood poker players out there who make just as much $$ as DanielHow much would that be?don't focus on Daniel's lossesYes we do. He needs to do much better in 2007 else the surname Negreanu will be replaced by the likes of Mizrachi. With Daniels book coming out on February 6th 2007, granted it will be a big success, but if it were not for his win at The Grand last January, his tournament earnings year-to-date would not be great. Thank godness for Tunica, which had knock-on effect at TOC. Much needed.figure out ways to allow online poker playingThere is always a work-aroundit isn't even 1% as big as it could/should/will beAd-Hoc statementis to have someone like Daniel take it thereNever put all your eggs in one basketthey will be successfullNot guaranteed long-term but a fantastic start. Nice one Mr Fidler. We'll skip the spelling mistake.but I believe, the poker skill is secondary providing there is a back-boneSkill can be taught to a certain level. This back-bone you mention cannot be around forever and on-call. You need the will to improve with the times in order to be at the top in any given discipline. A bit of raw-talent doesn't go a-miss either. You must also believe. There is a tremendous distance between those saying 'I believe' and those who display 'I believe' characteristics.Daniel (and people with his type of character) is the back-bonePoker has many diverse characters. There is not a 'Daniel' type. We are all unique in our characters. Imagine if you will watching a table with 10 DanielsHappens occasionally after a few drinksDaniel should sit backNo, he should focus on improving his tournament play ready for 2007ways to teach poker skillsHe tried that a few years ago and its that which is biting him on his bum right now. He needs to re-capture the 'eye of the tiger'Look at Mike Matusow, he's a donkNot truebut (alot) of people like him so he makes moneyI heard he can play poker a bit also. In addition, Mr Matusow has many selling points and has high value as a brand. It is not being used to its full potentialYou could be the Bill Gates of pokerThere will always be a Steve Jobs lurkingDaniel, I don't think you realize how big you are going to getBack on the cheeseburgers?JWe all need reminders
obviously part of the administration or Daniel himself