I Guess He Thought I Would Raise Him

NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $14+$2 (Real Money), #938,440,615Qualifier to $100+8 Multi Table Tournament, 1 Sep 2006 9:33 PM ETSeat 1: Mr Burns x ($1,385 in chips)Seat 2: Hannibalho ($1,020 in chips)Seat 3: Big Swol ($5,481 in chips)Seat 5: 3cameltoe3 ($1,960 in chips)Seat 6: vbnautilus ($1,185 in chips)Seat 7: NiceBigPair ($6,315 in chips)Seat 8: Loismustdi10 ($3,334 in chips)Seat 9: DAHLILLAMA ($3,450 in chips)Seat 10: sb31767 ($2,870 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSLoismustdi10 posts blind ($50), DAHLILLAMA posts blind ($100).PRE-FLOPsb31767 folds, Mr Burns x calls $100, Hannibalho folds, Big Swol folds, 3cameltoe3 folds, vbnautilus folds, NiceBigPair calls $100, Loismustdi10 calls $50, DAHLILLAMA checks.FLOP [board cards 6D,6S,9S ]Loismustdi10 checks, DAHLILLAMA checks, Mr Burns x checks, NiceBigPair bets $375, Loismustdi10 bets $3,234 and is all-in, DAHLILLAMA folds, Mr Burns x calls $1,285 and is all-in, NiceBigPair folds.TURN [board cards 6D,6S,9S,5S ]RIVER [board cards 6D,6S,9S,5S,KH ]SHOWDOWNLoismustdi10 shows [ 6H,3D ]Mr Burns x shows [ AS,AD ]Loismustdi10 wins $1,949, Loismustdi10 wins $3,345.SUMMARYDealer: NiceBigPairPot: $5,294Mr Burns x, loses $1,385Hannibalho, loses $0Big Swol, loses $03cameltoe3, loses $0vbnautilus, loses $0NiceBigPair, loses $475Loismustdi10, bets $3,334, collects $5,294, net $1,960 I was shocked to see he had A-A. Funniest hand I have seen in awhile.

So a guy who was shortstacked tried to limp-reraise with aces and ended up check-raising all in on flop with only two cards in the deck that could beat him? (and even then he'd have two outs)LMD, what's your point?

So a guy who was shortstacked tried to limp-reraise with aces and ended up check-raising all in on flop with only two cards in the deck that could beat him? (and even then he'd have two outs)LMD, what's your point?
Huh? He limped and called my all in postflop after checking the flop. he played the Aces about as bad as you can.
lol, a psb and then a pooooosh, and he calls? :club: besides, what's a high roller like you doing playing in a 100+8 qualifer?
Getting back to basics, Cory. Was playing over my head for awhile.
Getting back to basics, Cory. Was playing over my head for awhile.
nothing wrong with that, by far my biggest leak is taking shots at 5/10 and 10/20 LHE online. i keep forgetting that 5/10 or 10/20 live aren't even in the same area code as online. :club:
nothing wrong with that, by far my biggest leak is taking shots at 5/10 and 10/20 LHE online. i keep forgetting that 5/10 or 10/20 live aren't even in the same area code as online. :club:
You aint a kidding. Really, though, I am just trying to bring my tourney game back into focus. I have been playing cards to much and not poker, if you know what I mean.
nothing wrong with that, by far my biggest leak is taking shots at 5/10 and 10/20 LHE online. i keep forgetting that 5/10 or 10/20 live aren't even in the same area code as online. :D
By the way, what did you think of your DVD you got in the mail? Was it as painful to watch for you as it was for me?
By the way, what did you think of your DVD you got in the mail? Was it as painful to watch for you as it was for me?
I did, and I still haven't been able to watch it. :(When it came in the mail, my mom wanted to invite everybody over so we could watch it together. I veto'd that real quick.I'll watch it once I TP/MM. :club:
I did, and I still haven't been able to watch it. :(When it came in the mail, my mom wanted to invite everybody over so we could watch it together. I veto'd that real quick.I'll watch it once I TP/MM. :club:
You, me, Jimmy, Fern and Justin look TIRED. Watching it was just rehashing how weakly I played that day. Should have seen more flops in the first 3 levels.