• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you grinded out 8K playing .50/1 and lower? WTF, how long did it take you to do that? 4 bugillion hands? Thats a serious roll and if you still had it you should be playing ATLEAST 5/10. So where are you in your poker career now? I must ask this

So you grinded out 8K playing .50/1 and lower? WTF, how long did it take you to do that? 4 bugillion hands? Thats a serious roll and if you still had it you should be playing ATLEAST 5/10. So where are you in your poker career now? I must ask this
IM CALLING BS....8000BB is HUGE. And you said .5/1 and LOWER...tell me more or else you are BS all the way
Ive never seen so many smart asses in one place... No wonder its negreanus page... One of the biggest 2 faces in the world..That mother ****** punched me in the arm when I was going for an autograph and said "Smell my fart, you're nothin." **** you negreanu..
Yeap, I asked him for an autograph once.... "Ebay is down the street"(sw)
Ive never seen so many smart asses in one place... No wonder its negreanus page... One of the biggest 2 faces in the world..That mother ****** punched me in the arm when I was going for an autograph and said "Smell my fart, you're nothin." **** you negreanu..
with a name like Johnnygoodtime, I'm not surprised that the punch from DN's very unmuscular arm actually hurt you.
Honestly, having poker buddies to talk to on MSN/AIM has greatly improved my games as well, IMO.FWIW.- Zach
You shut up now
well maybe i didnt make myself clear.... If you want to get better at poker... books are a good way to go... but the best way is to talk with other poker players... players that play everyday... I find it very beneficial to talk with other poker players and that's why i need people to discuss poker with... like the good old days... that's what all good pokerplayers used to do!
1) that's why i need people to discuss poker with... like the good old days... that's what all good pokerplayers used to do!- If I remember correctly, weren't the good old day when poker players didn't use online chat to improve there game...instead they would actually meet in Real life and chat.2) If you want to get better at poker... books are a good way to go... but the best way is to talk with other poker players... players that play everyday- What if the players you talk to are losing players? And if it really is the best way, you probably would've moved up in limits a long time ago.But no matter what I say, I believe you have one option and one option alone. TP/MM, or better yet, just write all your secrets that are already in various poker books and make your own book.PS: I'm down for CS. Join my clan, it's called [NOCL]...it means no clan. *head explodes*
It's a series of tubes....you can't just dump stuff on it.I don't think that'll get old for a long time... :club:
i clogged up my tube...someone get me a lotto ball.
can we just play counterstrike or halo instead?
i prefer starcraft.
Starcraft was a great game. Still is. Haven't played it in a looong time though.
me either, mainly because my starcraft cd is busted, and it's no longer installed on my computer because someone uninstalled it :club:
i prefer starcraft.
i sucked so bad at starcraft, i might possibly be the worst player ever. I could ZeeJustin 6 teams in an 8 way battle and still lose, even if I didn't open up any extra SNG's.
i sucked so bad at starcraft, i might possibly be the worst player ever. I could ZeeJustin 6 teams in an 8 way battle and still lose, even if I didn't open up any extra SNG's.
psssh, I multitable starcraft...