Time Has Come

Great cause. I had a cousin die of this terrible disease. What Your Pledge Dollars Buy $25 Flu Shot $65 One minute of research $100 One support group session $150 One physical, occupational or respiratory therapy consultation $200 Professional fees related to initial diagnostic work-up at an MDA clinic $500 Assists one person for one year with the repair of a wheelchair or leg braces $600 Sends one child to MDA summer camp $2,000 Assists one person with the purchase of a wheelchair, leg braces or communication device 77.25% of every dollar MDA spends goes directly to research, health care services and education, the rest to fund raising and administration. One minute of research costs $65. MDA is providing $86.9 million this year for its Health Care Services program. MDA is providing $22.8 million this year for its Professional and Public Health Education program. MDA is providing $34.3 million this year for research, funding some 350 projects worldwide. MDA maintains some 235 hospital-affiliated clinics, including 37 MDA/ALS centers. MDA clinics are staffed by teams of top health professionals skilled in the diagnosis and medical management of neuromuscular diseases. Services provided at MDA clinics may include occupational therapy, selected diagnostic tests, genetic counseling, respiratory therapy and more.

I did some volunteer work for a couple weeks helping recruit "lock up" volunteers. If you don't know what a lock up is, basically you show up to "jail" and have raise "bail" to get out. I forgot to ask em how much they raised, but I'm hoping it was a good chunk of change since it's used to send kids with MD to summer camp for a week. The stories I heard from some of those parents about how much those kids looked forward to camp all year sure lit a fire under my *** to get people signed up.I hope this isn't another year of "donor fatigue" for Jerry's telethon.

NSFW would've helped Jeepster. You must be part of a conspiracy to get me fired. Hell, there must be some evidence somewhere...
Three things. 1. When I opened that page, I didn't see any nudity.2. What do you expect when you see "Show Club" in the address?3. No, there are just two things.
Three things. 1. When I opened that page, I didn't see any nudity. I know, just busting your balls a bit2. What do you expect when you see "Show Club" in the address?3. No, there are just two things.
#3 made me laugh, nh -- I still think there must be a conspiracy though -- if I find any evidence, I'll be sure to post it after I get the green light from Wingmaster05
#3 made me laugh, nh -- I still think there must be a conspiracy though -- if I find any evidence, I'll be sure to post it after I get the green light from Wingmaster05
Alright ball buster. I laughed out loud at your post. But only because I love to bust his nitwit conspiracy theories. So sad that he doesn't have the intellect to argue his own points, that he just posts anything he can find that says "conspiracy". Every time I see that he posts, I get all giddy, and hilarity ensues. They just closed down the PT's near my house, now I have to go all the way across town. Eff me.