Sick Sick Omaha Hand On Full Tilt

Pretty sure Luigi is P. Antonious and Freetrees is David Benyamine as Mike Matusow referred to him as such saying he changed his name from looselots this week to freetreesFull Tilt Poker Game #950194040: Table Eginton (6 max) - $200/$400 - Pot Limit Omaha - 8:58:33 ET - 2006/08/30Seat 1: mrnutz ($198,032.50)Seat 2: Luigi66369 ($185,881.50)Seat 3: freetrees ($65,695)Seat 4: ppaarriiss ($71,358)B2Bullets sits downLuigi66369 posts the small blind of $200freetrees posts the big blind of $400The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***kcenfuego (Observer): omgB2Bullets adds $8,000ppaarriiss foldsmrnutz calls $400ppaarriiss stands upLuigi66369 calls $200freetrees raises to $1,600kcenfuego (Observer): if probably kill myselfmrnutz calls $1,200Luigi66369 calls $1,200*** FLOP *** [Td 9s 3s]Luigi66369 checksmaxspeed (Observer): wow....hit n run....freetrees bets $4,800mrnutz foldspokrmonkey (Observer): bye miss hiltonLuigi66369 raises to $19,200Poker_Joker_JJ (Observer): pok u sucfreetrees raises to $62,400Luigi66369 raises to $184,281.50, and is all infreetrees calls $1,695, and is all inLuigi66369 shows [3d As 3c 4s]freetrees shows [9h 9d Qh Tc]Poker_Joker_JJ (Observer): u need to watch and learnUncalled bet of $120,186.50 returned to Luigi66369*** TURN *** [Td 9s 3s] [Ks]*** RIVER *** [Td 9s 3s Ks] [Jc]Luigi66369 shows a flush, Ace highfreetrees shows a straight, King highLuigi66369 wins the pot ($132,988) with a flush, Ace highfreetrees is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $132,990 | Rake $2Board: [Td 9s 3s Ks Jc]Seat 1: mrnutz (button) folded on the FlopSeat 2: Luigi66369 (small blind) showed [3d As 3c 4s] and won ($132,988) with a flush, Ace highSeat 3: freetrees (big blind) showed [9h 9d Qh Tc] and lost with a straight, King highSeat 4: ppaarriiss didn't bet (folded)

Did he think it was O8? Or do I just have no idea about starting hand values in Omaha?Probably the second, it's not like I've played above 25c games :club:
3 and 4 handed, a suited Ace + pair + possible straight cards (A34) is very playable. Antonius left the two tables with ~830k. No idea what he was in for, but, he killed it. He won several 75k+ pots off Benyamine.

I saw Luigi lose a 130k+ pot to Gus. with a board of QQJK7 gus made a pot bet of 45k, luigi thought about it for a while and called. gus had QJ8A for the floped boat. dont know what he called with but he was pissed and left the game.

Not sick at all.I platy alot of shorthanded PLO...both hands are imminently playable.The way the hand came down is rather standard.I do not like putting that much money in on the flop with middle set and not much else though.a flop that comes T93 with two of a suit is a recipe for disaster for the guy stacking off with middle set.I just don't see what the big deal is. Standard stuff. I guess I like the way Antonious played his hand on the flop better than the way Benyamine played his.

3 and 4 handed, a suited Ace + pair + possible straight cards (A34) is very playable. Antonius left the two tables with ~830k. No idea what he was in for, but, he killed it. He won several 75k+ pots off Benyamine.
Yeah I see now, I managed to completely misread the hand history as all the money going in preflop, which seemed a little excessive for A334. On the flop makes perfect sense.
Not sick at all.I platy alot of shorthanded PLO...both hands are imminently playable.The way the hand came down is rather standard.I do not like putting that much money in on the flop with middle set and not much else though.a flop that comes T93 with two of a suit is a recipe for disaster for the guy stacking off with middle set.I just don't see what the big deal is. Standard stuff. I guess I like the way Antonious played his hand on the flop better than the way Benyamine played his.
I believe the sick part he is referring to is the stakes and amount of cash going into the pot. Not the way the hand actually played out.
i believe its thunder keller
No, Thunder Keller is Livewinner i believe.