Tens Of Thousands Of Homes Raided Across The States

Is this a joke or not I can't tell :club:
When you look at the picture of billy bob/kevin does it remind you of looking in a mirror?
“It’s f***ing rigged” Dikshit claimed “ Ha Ha.Is Netteller really based in Calgary??
About the CompanyNETELLER plc is a publicly traded company on the London AIM exchange. NETELLER Quick Facts * User base of more than 2.5 million customers * More than 3,400 online merchants accept payments through NETELLER system * Over $7.3 billion in transactions processed in 2005 * Company founded in 1999 * Corporate headquarters - Douglas, Isle of Man * Regional offices in: - Calgary, Canada - London, England - Hong Kong, China - San Jose, Costa Rica * Company employs over 800 peopleRay
I swear I think you peeps in the US are smokin crack if you believe this article.First off, Canada doesn’t even have a military, where the hell we gonna get nukes?Second off... Bush is an idiot!!! That point may be irrelevant, but he is still an idiot!!!Don’t be so naive to believe everything that states its "News"I may be from the Great White North and live in an igloo, but we sure are not uneducated retards like our southern friends!!!

It's very believable! U ever talked to those Party Poker guys! They are all Dikshits!! That pic looks like all of them that talk to you on the phone to verify your account! And Bush wanting to declare war on someone! How can you NOT believe that!?