Create-a-gangster-bankroll

5. Dig your roll out of your front pocket next time you sit down at that soft seat at the $3/$6 across town. Casually whip the rubber band off, peel off a few bills and ask, "Remind me, what's the buy in again?" Make sure the other rounders see the full array of your dead presidents.You're going to try and impress people with a roll at a 3/6 game? The only thing more pathetic than taking the time to make a fake roll is flaunting it in front of a bunch of retirees and empty-nest housewives. For the home game and B&M newbs, follow this advice if you want people to laugh in your face, and know how small your penis actually is.

That was actually funny! :club: My fav. parts Another classic technique is to stuff the center of the roll with play money or suchlike. :D Warnings * Act like you couldn't care less about money, but when your roll is in your pocket, make sure it stays there. * If you're going to flash the roll, make sure you look the part. Don't wear that Wal-Mart brand, $2.99 hawaiian shirt with the knee high socks and Birkenstocks -- no one's going to buy it. * Be careful who sees your gangsta roll. The last thing you need is to get mugged on your way to the game. If you need to stop along the way for some reason, use cash from your regular wallet. LOL :D

5. Dig your roll out of your front pocket next time you sit down at that soft seat at the $3/$6 across town. Casually whip the rubber band off, peel off a few bills and ask, "Remind me, what's the buy in again?" Make sure the other rounders see the full array of your dead presidents.You're going to try and impress people with a roll at a 3/6 game? The only thing more pathetic than taking the time to make a fake roll is flaunting it in front of a bunch of retirees and empty-nest housewives. For the home game and B&M newbs, follow this advice if you want people to laugh in your face, and know how small your penis actually is.
Laugh Out Loud :club: